Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is fashion cope?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been a sneakerhead since hs. A new pair of shoes are coming out this weekend and I really like them, I'm telling myself that I want them but I'm afraid somehow deep down inside that I'm buying them to attract women, when in reality I don't talk to women and only sit in the house

As in trying to get the latest designer brands? Yeah. As in not dressing like those tasteless faggots on Reddit? Nope.

its only cope if youre doing it for women

If it's your hobby I don't see the problem.

IronMike said:
I've been a sneakerhead since hs. A new pair of shoes are coming out this weekend and I really like them, I'm telling myself that I want them but I'm afraid somehow deep down inside that I'm buying them to attract women, when in reality I don't talk to women and only sit in the house

Yeah Fashion is cope.
At this point I give so few fucks that I don't care anymore and wear what I want which is usually military surplus parka+sweatpants so my balls don't stick to my leg.

For inceldom, dating, sex, and the like - yes, it's cope.

Like the other guy said, if it's a hobby, for yourself, it's all good. Women only care about face, height, frame, race. I still buy sneakers as my hobby. Most are never worn. I wear the same smelly shit everyday.

In high school, I was known as "The ugly guy who dresses good."

I say no. Fashion sense can make you fit in better.