Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL .is Face Reveals

In uni i reguraly see foids my height and taller :feelsrope:
But not all arabs though mostly tunisians, I heard from @Med Amine that libyans are pretty short
Somalias in the West are like 6’1 on average with big frames, it’s amazing what no malnutrition and a lot food can do for you.

I’m still a skinny framelet that still looks like a teenager though :feelsugh:

South africa, the average is 5`3 but I would say I heightmogg 35%-45% of people kek. I school in the province with the shortest people in the country so there is that
I thought bantus are taller on average. :dafuckfeels: all the black exchange students I see on universities on the capital and the backwater province where I'm from stand above 5'9 including foids.

, it’s amazing what no malnutrition and a lot food can do for you.
I have actually been starved most of my childhood and adolscence, most of my male first cousins range from above average to tall i could've been a normie if not for my dumbfuck parents :feelsUnreal::kys:
I’m still a skinny framelet that still looks like a teenager though :feelsugh:
Were you malnutrioned or is it purely genetics?

Feds posting faces to trick us into posting ours.

, Want leads to suffering so stop wanting.
That's tough to do when you have lived your life hungry for sex, money, recognition and LIFE without ever being able to satify that hunger :fuk:

That's tough to do when you have lived your life hungry for sex, money, recognition and LIFE without ever being able to satify that hunger :fuk:
I am in the same boat, Just fill your day with copes, Remember vaginas have worms, Shit from former anal sex to quickly moving back and forth between anus leaving shit stains in pussy, Old chad smegma, HIV, STDs Pussy disease that will turn your dick gray, Worms that can travel from her vagina and into your penis hole, Smegma and rotten green gunk, Your not missing out exactly

I am in the same boat, Just fill your day with copes, Remember vaginas have worms, Shit from former anal sex to quickly moving back and forth between anus leaving shit stains in pussy, Old chad smegma, HIV, STDs Pussy disease that will turn your dick gray, Worms that can travel from her vagina and into your penis hole, Smegma and rotten green gunk, Your not missing out exactly
It seems that you have taken the Retardfuel pill :feelshaha:

Last edited:
It seems you have taken the Retardfuel pill :feelshaha:
Yeah, Since then i only fap to 2d bitches, They are more feminine and not overweight, And i imagine them as cleaner and healthier than the average run thru town bike foids we see of today, Also 2D girls are less likely to have roastbeef flaps!

They are Retards asking to be doxxed