Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL .is Face Reveals

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
What's up with all the face reveals recently.

People out there show their faces so foid lurkers can contact them and seduce them.

Fakecels trying to hook up with female lurkers

Face is everything

Fakecels trying to hook up with their assigned FBI agent

No true subhuman would ever have the courage to post their sub4 mug on the internet.
They all mog me
:yes:so far all niggers who revealed their faces mogged me to suicide. Even that balding guy with severe asymmetry.

No true subhuman would ever have the courage to post their sub4 mug on the internet.
@Michael W. Ford uses his mug as his avi (its morphed tho, the original one is inel tier)

So this was actually him?

Image3

Who recealed besides lebgfinal & michael w ford?

My face reveal
20230511 225721

I look like a brown chud if anyone's wondering although my skin is slightly lighter

Slap this face on a 5'7 framelet body and you get a pretty good idea on what i look like :feelsokman:
@Lonelyus

fakecels showing off

You live in zambia right? what's the average height where you live?
South africa, the average is 5`3 but I would say I heightmogg 35%-45% of people kek. I school in the province with the shortest people in the country so there is that

South africa, the average is 5`3 but I would say I heightmogg 35%-45% of people kek. I school in the province with the shortest people in the country so there is that
Isn't south africa pretty diverse does the heightmooging get more brtal when you encounter other races?

Isn't south africa pretty diverse does the heightmooging get more brtal when you encounter other races?
Not really I heightmogg most coomskins at my Uni, which is actually crazy but most moggers are black but then again I live in a mostly black country. Where you do reside?

Not really I heightmogg most coomskins at my Uni, which is actually crazy but most moggers are black but then again I live in a mostly black country. Where you do reside?
I live in tunisia people here are pretty tall around 5'10 to 5'11 which makes my plight worse as a 5'7 manlet

Last edited:
I live in tunisia people here are pretty talll around 5'10 to 5'11 which makes my plight worse as a 5'7
Brutal, didn't think ayrabs were actually that tall

Brutal, didn't think ayrabs were actually that tall
In uni i reguraly see foids my height and taller :feelsrope:
But not all arabs though mostly tunisians, I heard from @Med Amine that libyans are pretty short