Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is every 50+ oldcel a pedo?

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
I go to coffee shops to work on my laptop, and literally every skinnyfat, balding bloated-mess oldcels cranes their neck any time a reasonably cute jb comes in. Doesn't matter how exposed they are, whether they're with their wife, they will eye fuck with their bloodshot, cum colored eyeballs every underage thing with a pussy. What is it about old guys that they all become unabashed pedos?

IT Larper??

Why make this thread lol

We are hardwired to mate with females

I'm sure almost any straight male would do the same, young or old

how would an oldcel have a wife?

JBs are hot, whether you want to admit it or not.

I remember an old uncle of mine would slap his teenage daughters ass as a prank on her whenever she passed by him.

Maybe because it reminds them of the life they wasted and never getting to fuck any of them when they were younger.

I'm sure almost any straight male would do the same, young or old

Everybody is a closet semi-pedo (girls 13+), but the jews convince you that "pedophilia" is wrong and disgusting. Oldcels are just too old to give a single fuck about the jews in the media. Don't let the jews trick you. You know they're attractive.

Everybody is a closet semi-pedo (girls 13+), but the jews convince you that "pedophilia" is wrong and disgusting. Oldcels are just too old to give a single fuck about the jews in the media. Don't let the jews trick you. You know they're attractive.
This.

Being attracted to 13+ year old chicks is not pedophilia.

all males are programmed to wanting prime females

Not pedo but hebe, yes. Prime JBs age is 13-16, blossomed but not yet defiled by hundreds of cocks or poisoned by feminism, not jaded and full of youthful energy.

I'm amazed this SNL skit made it on air and that they haven't memory-holed it now. They have a little bit of a "fig leaf" by having the underage girl played by a guy. Imagine if they actually had a young girl playing the babysitter. The funniest part is the lack of remorse at the end which makes it all the more politically incorrect.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/babysitter/2861281?snl=1

Dunno. my dad and my old male neighbour both wistfully bemoan not being in highschool in this day and age, drooling at "what they're wearing these days." and "if I was 17 again."

Kind of makes me not want to get old. I don't wanna sui tho so guess 'm gonna have to suck it up. Highschool girls stay the same age forever.

They simply understand that teenage girls are prime pussy.

it's pedo when 13 and below

BECAUSE BIOLOGY. SORRY TO BURST YOUR WHITEKNIGHTING BUBBLE.

No matter how much you want to SUPPRESS it, it's STRONGER than manmade law and gynocentric, feminist values.

I am convinced something fucked up happens to men past 30.

BECAUSE BIOLOGY. SORRY TO BURST YOUR WHITEKNIGHTING BUBBLE.

No matter how much you want to SUPPRESS it, it's STRONGER than manmade law and gynocentric, feminist values.
then were all pedos. all men are

I like 32 y old females the most.

> not being a pedo
c39535a19b3000c3db638464279a5e6a.jpg

explain

Whats her name lol. seriously you like the look of 32 over 18-24?
Lana De Rey.
And I had a single mom oneitis 2 years ago who was 33 IRC. My biggest crush ever.