Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is English your first language?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★
Let's see how many ESLcels we have here

no but i only know english fluently

It's not. Because I don't live in an english speaking country.

But it is my most used language because I rarely speak to people irl

Not my first language but it's my strongest language

Impressive, you speak it quite well I'd say

You should take a look at some Pre-Latin English, before the based Normans conquered the island in 1066

Impressive, you speak it quite well I'd say

You should take a look at some Pre-Latin English, before the based Normans conquered the island in 1066
i also speak flamish quite well but thats more of a dialect

Did your parents teach you that from a young age? Or did you grow up in Sri Lanka & are a FOB as they say.
I learnt it in Sri Lanka then we moved to chadstralia many years ago and then i learnt English.

only language i know

No cause I'm not a burgercel

i also speak flamish quite well but thats more of a dialect
Ye that's what I was told, it's basically like comparing British English to American English I think & ofc a different accent
thanks man
Speak it better than tons of Niggers, fence-jumpers, and curries here in the US that's for sure. :feelskek:

Also, it's kinda lifefuel knowing that some of my ancestors are the reason the English language changed forever.

Normans were gigabased.
my serbian is gigafucked atm, but my english and dutch are fluent :feelsokman:
Maybe if I start learning Serbo-Croat I will stimulate your knowledge again. :feelsthink:

noodlefoids love my intellect

just be intellect bro
I need to ascend with some massive self-hating noodlewhore who will listen to my autistic-schizo theories about race all day. :feelsaww:

I need to ascend with some massive self-hating noodlewhore who will listen to my autistic-schizo theories about race all day. :feelsaww:
SEA or EA noodle?

hahahahahaha

the least you earn

Third, but it’s my most fluent as I use it more than anything else.

It's my 2nd. First language is Farsi

english is sort of retarded there's some vague irregularities with their grammar and spelling of certain words in their language.

at least arabic is straight forward

First foreign
Second is Deutsch
Third (still trying) is Russkiy

no but i only know english fluently
This. Technically I learned to speak my own native language first, but I forgot it by the time I was like 4. Today I only know curse words and threats

english is sort of retarded there's some vague irregularities with their grammar and spelling of certain words in their language.

at least arabic is straight forward
English is a pretty easy language to learn though, so there's that. Italian is straight forward too but it's probably harder for a non-native speaker to learn.

English is my first language, although I also knew Czech from my mother, albeit only the basics, and I never had the opportunity to improve my language skills. Today I can still understand and read it, but I can hardly speak it.