Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is Eliot Rodger a good reforestation of incels

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
What do u think about eliot

he's a fakecel mogger

he just didn't try to approach females at all, i wish if the one who went "ER" was a real trucel

Overrated. Narcissistic. Whiny. Could ascend if he used the money to travel. California is a highly competitive place. He should've known better.

Hlo think he is the reason why incels have bad reputation in society

He could have ascended with some work.

Reforestation 1200x1200

Hlo think he is the reason why incels have bad reputation in society
That's not entirely wrong or true although even lf you tried with the absolute hard to try to convince them about what even the word incel mean they won't listen

elliot rodgers

average looking HAPA male

wealthy family

easy life

loving family

allegedly, from a foid he used to talk to, had female interest but turned them down as they weren't his type

shot and killed a few people, most of them unattractive dudes

left a stain on incel communities and let the media brand them all as female hating mass murder cults

overall i give Mr Elliot Rodgers a big ol 1/10

Yeah despite what revision say about him ruining the images of incels, his fame brought me into the community when I was still coping as a teenage that I would be able to get laid, that was like ten years ago. His recongnition and his manifesto really highlighted the world of incels to everyone including many protocels that became incels on here. No matter how much niggas cope about muh mogger, muh money, ER is a patron saint of inceldom