Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is eating "healthy" a stupid cope?

K

Karakol96

Officer
★★★★★
Around a month and a half ago I started eating only meat, fruits and vegetables and small amounts of dairy. I completely stopped drinking sugary juices, eating any kind of processed food etc. And my hair and skin looked better but I felt pretty shit because I got 0 fucking dopamine. I can't afford good meat and organs so I just have to eat shit from Lidl. Should I stop doing this shit and start eating cereal, sandwiches, fries and drinking 2liters of milk everyday again? I dont think im gonna make it to 40+ anyways so why even fucking bother

It sucks if you can't get access to good quality food but it's still better to get meat from LIDL than to eat cereals, fries and processed food overall. Cereals and fries contains acrylamides and are full of seed oils.

It's not unhealthy to drink 2L of milk if the milk is raw/unpasteurized but i doubt you can get access to that since you couldn't even get access to good quality meat.

It shouldn't be that hard to find good quality food. Look on google if you can find some online store that delivers.

It sucks if you can't get access to good quality food but it's still better to get meat from LIDL than to eat cereals, fries and processed food overall. Cereals and fries contains acrylamides and are full of seed oils.

It's not unhealthy to drink 2L of milk if the milk is raw/unpasteurized but i doubt you can get access to that since you couldn't even get access to good quality meat.

It shouldn't be that hard to find good quality food. Look on google if you can find some online store that delivers.
I can't get good quality food either. I want to eat raw liver and drink blood but those are very hard to find

Also, which online stores do you buy your meat from? Or do you hunt instead?

I know where to get it but I dont earn my own money and my mother doesnt want to buy it im gonna need to find somewhere to work maybe restocking shit in a store or something like that

I can't get good quality food either. I want to eat raw liver and drink blood but those are very hard to find
Shouldn't be that hard to find in Europe. My impression is that there are butcheries in alot of cities in Europe. Sure it can be more expensive but still worth it.

Also, which online stores do you buy your meat from? Or do you hunt instead?
I order online for the most part from a Swedish meat seller, but there are even good quality meats in grocery stores from local butcheries and famers.

Shouldn't be that hard to find in Europe. My impression is that there are butcheries in alot of cities in Europe. Sure it can be more expensive but still worth it.
I think in western europe it's pretty hard to find meat that would be healthy to eat raw in croatia for example it would be easy

Partly. But any positive effects you receive from 'eating healthy' will be negated by loneliness in the long run.

I think in western europe it's pretty hard to find meat that would be healthy to eat raw in croatia for example it would be easy
Well you have to kinda look at which countries use the most antibiotics in meat. Luckily i was born in a country which use very little antibiotics so i'm not afraid to eat raw meat because of that. If i were born in Spain or Cyprus i would probably not eat the meat raw, unless i knew it was antibiotic free.

Antibiotic Use Europe 1024x683

Antibiotika 2020 inlagg 1260x860 kopiera 1024x699

But any positive effects you receive from 'eating healthy' will be negated by loneliness in the long run.
Yea, it does but i would feel even worse if i ate goyslop or cooked food because that would result in me drinking alcohol again. I don't crave alcohol when i'm on my diet. I also don't crave sweets anymore like chocolate.

I order online for the most part from a Swedish meat seller, but there are even good quality meats in grocery stores from local butcheries and famers.
damn ur lucky I get eggs from a local farm here and eat them raw but no meat what can I search for online to find a good seller?

damn ur lucky I get eggs from a local farm here and eat them raw but no meat what can I search for online to find a good seller?
I just searched for "order meat online" in my own language. If not then try finding a farmer or butcher outside the internet. I know it can be tough but there's gotta be someone who wants to sell.

I just searched for "order meat online" in my own language. If not then try finding a farmer or butcher outside the internet. I know it can be tough but there's gotta be someone who wants to sell.
How do I know its safe

No in Germany
Ever heard of mett or hackepeter? Raw meat is common in Germany so it should be safe to consume. Sure they use more antibiotics in the meat but what can you do? In Germany there should be plenty of butcheries that sell good quality meat.

Or do you mean "safe" as in not get scammed by ordering meat online?

Ever heard of mett or hackepeter? Raw meat is common in Germany so it should be safe to consume. Sure they use more antibiotics in the meat but what can you do? In Germany there should be plenty of butcheries that sell good quality meat.

Or do you mean "safe" as in not get scammed by ordering meat online?
I didnt know mett is raw thats interesting I mean as in safe that im not gonna get sick

I didnt know mett is raw thats interesting I mean as in safe that im not gonna get sick
Yea the only downside with mett is that they salt it alot, and pork is not the best meat to eat raw since pigs often gets fed snickers and other junk, omega 6s which is pretty bad. I didn't know doing stuff like this with mett was a thing though:

The art of playing with hackepeter 1607871413

You should take walks in nature instead. Also you should sunbathe a lot
No nature here closest thing is some fields but its right next to a highway so no peace but I do go there often and I try to get sun but I hate going outside when theres a lot of people

The problem with Mett is that its often mixed with onions and spices which I dislike. Its hard to find clean fresh Mett

Yea the only downside with mett is that they salt it alot, and pork is not the best meat to eat raw since pigs often gets fed snickers and other junk, omega 6s which is pretty bad. I didn't know doing stuff like this with mett was a thing though:

View attachment 1196668
I dont think anyone eats it like that people usually just put it on bread

The problem with Mett is that its often mixed with onions and spices which I dislike. Its hard to find clean fresh Mett
Can't you make a custom order or do they refuse to serve unsalted mett? I think it's previously frozen in restaurants too which kinda sucks.

Can't you make a custom order or do they refuse to serve unsalted mett? I think it's previously frozen in restaurants too which kinda sucks.
I didn't yet even buy Mett but one guy at my college brought Mett with him to make himself a sandwich the last day of school when we had breakfast in the morning and it was full of spices. I will try and find unspiced Mett if I can

Around a month and a half ago I started eating only meat, fruits and vegetables and small amounts of dairy. I completely stopped drinking sugary juices, eating any kind of processed food etc. And my hair and skin looked better but I felt pretty shit because I got 0 fucking dopamine. I can't afford good meat and organs so I just have to eat shit from Lidl. Should I stop doing this shit and start eating cereal, sandwiches, fries and drinking 2liters of milk everyday again? I dont think im gonna make it to 40+ anyways so why even fucking bother
Lidl red meat is very often bloated with brine to weight more, I avoid it. Their vegetables and Skyr are ok though. I go to a local supermarket just for meats, if you shop for price you can find very affordable beef heart (cook it like steak) or adult cow liver (the expensive stuff is veal liver). According to the country and season you should also be able to find chicken hears and livers for cheap. Cheap fresh organs aren't on the shelf everyday, it depends whrn the shipments arrive, you have to ask the staff.

I didn't yet even buy Mett but one guy at my college brought Mett with him to make himself a sandwich the last day of school when we had breakfast in the morning and it was full of spices. I will try and find unspiced Mett if I can
I've eaten raw pork a few times and it wasn't as good as beef tbh.

I know some people don't like onions and stuff but i actually like raw onions, i sometimes put in on meat. I can't stand garlic though, i fucking hate it.

I've eaten raw pork a few times and it wasn't as good as beef tbh.

I know some people don't like onions and stuff but i actually like raw onions, i sometimes put in on meat. I can't stand garlic though, i fucking hate it.
Aren't onions like somewhat toxic hence they cause us to cry tear when we cut them. I always avoided onions for that reason. Its like my body could sense they were toxic

Anything that improves your looks will make your life slightly better.
If you want sugar maybe eat some honey on bread and butter.

I thought milk was healthy ?

Aren't onions like somewhat toxic hence they cause us to cry tear when we cut them. I always avoided onions for that reason. Its like my body could sense they were toxic
Garlic is toxic, it's a brain poison. I wouldn't say the same about onions. I haven't reacted bad to them, but i eat mostly shallots or red onions raw. I also rarely cry when cutting them strangely enough. There's plenty of recipes in Aajonus books with onions in them.

I know Sv3rige doesn't recommend eating onions but i tend to follow Aajonus recipes more. He does recommend garlic which i don't agree with but even AV says you should eat garlic in moderation. Normie cooked-fooders eats garlic everyday, it's disgusting really. Yesterday i had to work with a middle-aged foid colleague and she smelled of garlic, so gross. I think it smells even more when you cook it. I've been to apartments of relatives and their whole apartment reeks of garlic 24/7. I don't get how you can get addicted to it.

Anything that improves your looks will make your life slightly better.
If you want sugar maybe eat some honey on bread and butter.

I thought milk was healthy ?
Not everyone tolerates milk that well so I would say for some its great and for others its better to avoid it

Not everyone tolerates milk that well so I would say for some its great and for others its better to avoid it
The reason people are lactose intolerant is because the milk is pasteurized. If they drank raw milk, room temperature they would tolerate it, if not then they would be able to drink it if they made it into kefir.

I started eating only meat, fruits and vegetables and small amounts of dairy

"Healthy food" is an arbitrary understanding of nutrition. In your post you mentioned milk and sandwiches as the "garbage" you were eating before despite those being objectively the exact foods as what you describe yourself currently eating. The vague concept of "eating healthy" that was shilled by Michelle Obama in 2010 really has no relevance to anything in reality and thus cannot be applied practically to your life in any way

What you should actually do depends on your specific goals. If you're trying to get lean and attractive then a diet consisting exclusively of Monster Energy, protein powder and rice krispies treats which you probably think of as "unhealthy" would be perfectly serviceable and close to ideal. Alternatively if your focus is mental clarity then just don't spend months drinking no water while consuming nothing but red 40, sugar and high fructose corn syrup since that will obviously cause you to become retarded. If you're young and not 80 years old with a specific condition that your doctor has given you dietary instructions to address then the impact of what specifically you eat has a negligible and unnoticeable impact on your "health". If you aren't obese or just objectively retarded with what you eat then you have already reaped 95% of the benefits of "eating healthy' and there will be diminishing returns on everything else you do including cutting out random arbitrary foods for no particular reason

View attachment 1197556

"Healthy food" is an arbitrary understanding of nutrition. In your post you mentioned milk and sandwiches as the "garbage" you were eating before despite those being objectively the exact foods as what you describe yourself currently eating. The vague concept of "eating healthy" that was shilled by Michelle Obama in 2010 really has no relevance to anything in reality and thus cannot be applied practically to your life in any way

What you should actually do depends on your specific goals. If you're trying to get lean and attractive then a diet consisting exclusively of Monster Energy, protein powder and rice krispies treats which you probably think of as "unhealthy" would be perfectly serviceable and close to ideal. Alternatively if your focus is mental clarity then just don't spend months drinking no water while consuming nothing but red 40, sugar and high fructose corn syrup since that will obviously cause you to become retarded. If you're young and not 80 years old with a specific condition that your doctor has given you dietary instructions to address then the impact of what specifically you eat has a negligible and unnoticeable impact on your "health". If you aren't obese or just objectively retarded with what you eat then you have already reaped 95% of the benefits of "eating healthy' and there will be diminishing returns on everything else you do including cutting out random arbitrary foods for no particular reason
2liters of milk a day is not healthy I rarely drink milk currently like I said its only small amounts of dairy. Sandwiches are processed food u cant compare a sausage that u buy at lidl to raw beef that u buy at the local farm or even at lidl. And the picture you used is pretty retarded. If the vegetables and meat are from a local farmer its obviously healthier than the burger. Sure you can get lean with any food but ur skin will look like shit and u will feel like shit. Why do you think people are so ugly today? Do you think people that lived in the wild had recessed jaws and problems with getting women pregnant? Im not only talking about weight but hormones in your body which impact your mood. I mentioned that I had no dopamine and I thought this was related to the food but I didnt think about the fact that I spent most days at home in my room. I spend the last 2days outside and I feel much better and have more energy. But u can keep listening to the jews if u want

2liters of milk a day is not healthy I rarely drink milk currently like I said its only small amounts of dairy. Sandwiches are processed food u cant compare a sausage that u buy at lidl to raw beef that u buy at the local farm or even at lidl.
"Healthy", "small amounts" and "processed" are arbitrary phrases that mean nothing. You have failed to comprehend my original post which was a critique of these concepts

"Healthy", "small amounts" and "processed" are arbitrary phrases that mean nothing. You have failed to comprehend my original post which was a critique of these concepts
healthy=good for your body idk what you dont understand about small amounts and processed food is food that is processed nigga meat that u cut from a cow and eat it like it is is not processed a sausage that was made in a factory is processed

healthy=good for your body idk what you dont understand about small amounts and processed food is food that is processed nigga meat that u cut from a cow and eat it like it is is not processed a sausage that was made in a factory is processed
Now define "good for your body". A diet consisting of nothing but caffeine, zyns and protein bars is "good for your body" if your goal is to have a six pack. Taking pills for high blood pressure is also "healthy" for boomers with an applicable medical condition but would be completely useless and wasteful for the vast majority of humans. The idea that being "healthy" is an innate property of certain foods through which eating them will miraculously cause your hair, skin, mood and facial aesthetics to become "healthier" arbitrarily is clearly false and it is transparently obviously to everyone that "eating healthy foods" does not innately do anything hence nobody actually does it and everyone who attempts to immediately stops after the placebo effect wears off and reports the experience as miserable. The fetishism of "raw beef" is actually a good example since there is no actual, specific anticipated health benefit from eating it as opposed to "processed" meat, of which there is also no actual distinction in the first place because producing the "non processed" beef at your local farmer's market also requires an extensive process of feeding, grazing, vaccinating, skinning, gutting, cleaning, storing, packaging, refrigerating and transporting the meat.

Now define "good for your body". A diet consisting of nothing but caffeine, zyns and protein bars is "good for your body" if your goal is to have a six pack. Taking pills for high blood pressure is also "healthy" for boomers with an applicable medical condition but would be completely useless and wasteful for the vast majority of humans. The idea that being "healthy" is an innate property of certain foods through which eating them will miraculously cause your hair, skin, mood and facial aesthetics to become "healthier" arbitrarily is clearly false and it is transparently obviously to everyone that "eating healthy foods" does not innately do anything hence nobody actually does it and everyone who attempts to immediately stops after the placebo effect wears off and reports the experience as miserable. The fetishism of "raw beef" is actually a good example since there is no actual, specific anticipated health benefit from eating it as opposed to "processed" meat, of which there is also no actual distinction in the first place because producing the "non processed" beef at your local farmer's market also requires an extensive process of feeding, grazing, vaccinating, skinning, gutting, cleaning, storing, packaging, refrigerating and transporting the meat.
Good for your body=makes u feel good
High blood pressure is caused by the degenerated modern diets of today you wouldnt needs any pills if u ate natural food. I'm saying raw beef that u buy while its raw to distinguish the 2 because a sausage can also be beef. U can cook it if u want and obviously u shouldn't eat meat from lidl raw but raw meat is easier to digest and is more bioavailable. Yes every food needs to go thru a process my point is that the smaller the process the better

All these goals are modern bullshit. If humans lived like they are supposed to everyone would have a visible sixpack

Good for your body=makes u feel good
High blood pressure is caused by the degenerated modern diets of today you wouldnt needs any pills if u ate natural food. I'm saying raw beef that u buy while its raw to distinguish the 2 because a sausage can also be beef. U can cook it if u want and obviously u shouldn't eat meat from lidl raw but raw meat is easier to digest and is more bioavailable. Yes every food needs to go thru a process my point is that the smaller the process the better
Pre-modern humans largely had relatively shit diets. Nutrient deficiencies, malnourishment and obesity are the conditions that impact your "health" in an objective, observable way and if you don't have any of these then it largely does not matter what foods you eat. All the relevant "health effects" of eating individual foods are only a byproduct of developing the aforementioned conditions. You begin to see here how the fetishism of consuming specific foods as a way of making yourself "healthier" evolved under these circumstances and why it incorporated largely irrelevant and unrelated aspects of "health" like hair and skin as part of its mythology. There is no actual inherent difference between someone who eats raw beef and broccoli every day and someone who doesn't, not only does the overall nutritional intake on these diets frequently end up being indistinguishable from their usual routine in practice but even if they did it is a negligible difference in outcomes which is ultimately washed up and negated by other aggregating factors

Pre-modern humans largely had relatively shit diets. Nutrient deficiencies, malnourishment and obesity are the conditions that impact your "health" in an objective, observable way and if you don't have any of these then it largely does not matter what foods you eat. All the relevant "health effects" of eating individual foods are only a byproduct of developing the aforementioned conditions. You begin to see here how the fetishism of consuming specific foods as a way of making yourself "healthier" evolved under these circumstances and why it incorporated largely irrelevant and unrelated aspects of "health" like hair and skin health as part of its mythology. There is no actual inherent difference between someone who eats lettuce and broccoli every day and someone who doesn't, not only does the overall nutritional intake on these diets frequently end up being indistinguishable from their usual routine in practice but even if they did it is a negligible difference in outcomes which is ultimately washed up and negated by other aggregating factors
Show me some proof of that first statement. Nvm I read it wrong.
What does shit diets mean to you? And please explain how they had shit diets. Modern diets are the reason u and I look subhuman how do u not realise this? Do u think god just customizes characters randomly?

Last edited:
eating healthy makes you live longer enjoy more copes
just make eating healthy tastier and you're good

I eat tons of junk food because I enjoy it. I don’t care about living long.

Show me some proof of that first statement.
Access to food and variety was lower hence a higher incidence of malnourishment and nutrient deficiencies on average. Obesity was relatively less common, though it doesn't really matter for us since that is trivially easy for individuals to avoid even in this society