Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Dubai good for incels?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I heard that foids who make rape accusations get jail time plus the place is getting extremely wealthy so maybe it has good living conditions unlike oher middle eastern places

just be a billionaire theory

you need money and status.

Do you have to be rich to live there?
jfl the cost of living is actually lower than the US. What am I doing with my life tbh. But from what I've seen it looks liberal/cucked compared to other middle eastern countries.

Fuck living in a desert tbh, fuck living in the middle east in general tbh.

jfl the cost of living is actually lower than the US. What am I doing with my life tbh. But from what I've seen it looks liberal/cucked compared to other middle eastern countries.
I found this it looks good

I heard that foids who make rape accusations get jail time plus the place is getting extremely wealthy so maybe it has good living conditions unlike oher middle eastern places
you are not going to get citzenship if you try to move there, only a quarter of the population have citzen ship, and all the oil money go to the sheks that are atleast smart enough to not go full theocracy/communism
I found this it looks good
lifefuel for womenhaterscel, i might go there

You'd need to statusmax.

Your gonna get money mogged wherever you go.

only place for incels is COPEnhagen bro