Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is drumpf ugly?

Is Trump ugly?

• Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Ignore his height (6'4, meaning he could never be truly incel) but is Trump ugly?

He always gets made fun of his looks in the media and everything but I was wondering your thoughts on this.

He is just old. He actually looked about average to chadlite when he was young

he's old and fat, he is ugly today

2AB3F8FD00000578 0 image a 4 1437419433173

He was a Brad. No way he had many problems with foids. Now he is just old. But he moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed so he is still fine.

View attachment 157371

He was a Brad. No way he had many problems with foids. Now he is just old. But he moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed so he is still fine.
Old Trump mogs me cause moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed, and still got good lower third and Hunter eyes. Young Trump? Mogs me to New York City and back

Ignore his height (6'4, meaning he could never be truly incel) but is Trump ugly?

He always gets made fun of his looks in the media and everything but I was wondering your thoughts on this.
No. He's facially average but has good frame and height. They tried to make fun of his hands but I guess it didnt work to well. The leftists HATE that he's tall because otherwise they would have bullied him out of the presidential race for being short.

They desperately try to pick on every genetic unchangeable weakness because they know it hurts the man the most and the public will look down upon it, but Trump has few(luckily)

He look pretty good for his age.

he's 70 years old. will mog you at age 70

there are news articles of him in highschool saying he was a top student and athlete. no president is an incel or even a normie

Him as a kid. Kinda ugly now that he old, but he wasnt ugly when he was younger.

ORANGE MAN BAD