Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is drowning painless way to die

don2

don2

Banned
-
Why is contradictory information available about death by drowning , somewhere it is written that dorwning is more painful than even hanging while somewhere it is written as painless way to dying .

What is the actual truth
Here agony due drowning has a very high value.
Tumblr mb8e8lUXCz1qbghcdo1 500

While here one guy who nearly died due to drowning describe it as painless.
https://www.quora.com/Which-is-less-painful-drowning-or-burning-to-death/answer/Christiaan-Best

Why is contradictory information available about death by drowning , somewhere it is written that dorwning is more painful than even hanging while somewhere it is written as painless way to dying .

What is the actual truth
Here agony due drowning has a very high value.
.View attachment 33917

While here one guy who nearly died due to drowning describe it as painless.
https://www.quora.com/Which-is-less-painful-drowning-or-burning-to-death/answer/Christiaan-Best
Just go to high enough place like mountain, cliff, bridge or whatever and jump. Death on impact and your done.

shotgun to head 1.72 minutes? what the fuck?

Surprised Seppuku only has a 53% lethality rate, I suppose it factors in someone walking in and seeing you and you getting emergency healthcare.

Death by jumping looks quite painful
Why it's instant death? Unless you are stupid and jump from low height and end up a cripple lol

The only effective, painless, quick, non-bloody way to die is intoxication by inert gases like Helium or Nitrogen. Every other method has its drawbacks, including cyanide (which I possess "just in case" and because of the nazi mystique, but don't plan on ever using).

Some people get hospitalized , get paralysed etc upon falling from high rise buildings.
Not if it's high enough. Can't remember someone from 9/11 survive the jump from the world trade center

Drowning is probably incredibly painful. Your lungs fill with water and your capillaries burst. Find a different way to end it

The only effective, painless, quick, non-bloody way to die is intoxication by inert gases like Helium or Nitrogen. Every other method has its drawbacks, including cyanide (which I possess "just in case" and because of the nazi mystique, but don't plan on ever using).

Getting pure helium or notrogen is tough , and I do not know how to to suffocate myself with it.

Drowning is probably incredibly painful. Your lungs fill with water and your capillaries burst. Find a different way to end it
Not to mention the horrible feeling of not being able to breath. I hate holding my breath for even 10 seconds.

Imagine the regret you could possibly have in that time span and knowing there's no going back, seeing your face in bits

Ahaahahahahaaha
Ahahahahahahahaahaha
Ahahahahahahahaahaha
Your lungs will become filled with water. How in the world is this not painful?
Highiqcel!
Getting pure helium or notrogen is tough , and I do not know how to to suffocate myself with it.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

All you need to know

Last edited:
Drowning is extremely painful and terrifying, literally one of the worst ways to die.

Haven't you seen Prestige?
"Didn't I tell you about the sailor who said what drowning felt like?"
"He said it was like going home."
"I lied. He said it was agony."

Wouldnt imagine it to be painless at all lol

idk mate. best off asking someone who drowned to death

It is extremely unpleasant until the point where water enters your lungs and then it becomes euphoric I’ve heard.

medical definition of death is different. your head could be removed but you'd still be medically considered alive because you have a pulse