Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is doktor doom ever going to come back?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
1529867840902.gif

I don't think he's going to make it, brother. :feelsrope:

How ugly he was? I remember you saw him.
Well, he never told me not to share his pics, but, I said I wouldn't, so I don't think I should.. I messaged him, hopefully, if he doesn't rope, he will show up again, and allow everyone who wanted to, see.
To describe him? He was mixed, half white, half Mexican, if I recall correctly. He was born with hypo-ectodermal dysplasia, you can look that up the exact symptoms and see what people with the condition look like.
This meant, his hair was sparse, couldn't grow properly, and was very fragile and thin, the little he had was black. It caused his skin to look unnaturally light pigmented, and the skin around his eyes to be pretty dark, it also causes the skin to be prone to infection and rash, and drying out. He was missing some teeth, probably because of his condition, I didn't ask. It also gave him a prominent forehead, thick lips, and a flattened nose bridge.

All around, just, an unattractive face. One possible positive tho, was, he looked very low trust, threatining. Combined with his piercings and tattoos, he looked, as I described him once, like some old, worn, veteran drug dealer, lmao. Hopefully it meant people didn't fuck with him.
He was also 5'6, which on its own is a death sentence, but combined with his looks, mental issues, and background? Beyond over.

I hope he does, I liked him :(

He messaged me today. It was the first day he had access to the internet since he resigned to the crazy house. He's still out there. :feelstrash:

I was unable to check this site for while now, but Doktor Doom was one of my favorite posters. Can someone please explain to me what happened to him?

He was the biggest LARPer here but pretty entertaining at times