Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Dbdr a fakecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9yPK0OjWYw

Recent blackpill youtuber that has been getting a lot of views and subs compared to other channels. IMO he is a fakecel on the basis that every single incel stereotype/situation has happened to him in the most cliché way possible, there is little to no anger or bitterness in his voice regarding anything that happens to him. His voice is also chad-tier despite him claiming he has a severe maxillary deficiency, broken nose and deviated septum.

What do you think? His vids are decent but I feel like he is a massive fakecel LARP'er.

Maybe I dunno

HEY GUYS ITS YOUR BOY MINECRAFT_INCEL123 AND IM HERE TO GIVE YOU GUYS ANOTHER AWSOME VIDEO. MAKE SURE YOU LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE SO YOU WONT MISS OUT ON ANY NEW VIDEOS WITHOUT FURTHERADO LETS GET INTO THE VIDEOOOO.

SO NO GIRL HAS EVER ACTUALLY LIKE TALKED TO ME BECAUSE I THINK IM UGLY AND HAVE A BIG NOSE I REMEMBER ONE TIME I WAS TRYING TO PICK A GIRL UP AND I USED A PICKUP LINE I HEARD ON YOUTUBE WHICH WAS "HEY I WANNA EAT YOUR SWEETIEBUNS AND YOU LOOK LIKE A TASTY SWEETIEBUN" AND ASKED FOR HER NUMBER SHE RAN AWAY AND I ENDED UP WITH A CHARGE OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT I HATE WOMEN ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS LOOKS FUCK CHADS

Yeah he is 6'2, white and probably not a giga ogre. Stories are still entertaining but he is likely fakecel.

I assume that most people who contribute some sort of incel content are not “faking it”. The blackpill can really drag you down mentally at first, and I doubt that most people would even care about it, much less go out of their way to craft entire fake narratives surrounding it. Happy go lucky invidiuals don’t want any more unnecessary stress in their lives.

Over 6ft plus white with blue eyes. Giga fakecel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9yPK0OjWYw

Recent blackpill youtuber that has been getting a lot of views and subs compared to other channels. IMO he is a fakecel on the basis that every single incel stereotype/situation has happened to him in the most cliché way possible, there is little to no anger or bitterness in his voice regarding anything that happens to him. His voice is also chad-tier despite him claiming he has a severe maxillary deficiency, broken nose and deviated septum.

What do you think? His vids are decent but I feel like he is a massive fakecel LARP'er.

he is 6'2 + white so fakecel