Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is darktriadmaxxxing legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I've seen darktriadmaxxxing discussed here a lot and I'm not even sure if it's a meme or not jfl

Ofc looks are the main thing, i know that. But could it legitimately help? And if so, what are you supposed to do to darktriadmaxxx? Commit a crime? Bully other people? Just be a jerk? Be low inhib?

I've seen darktriadmaxxxing discussed here a lot and I'm not even sure if it's a meme or not jfl

Ofc looks are the main thing, i know that. But could it legitimately help? And if so, what are you supposed to do to darktriadmaxxx? Commit a crime? Bully other people? Just be a jerk? Be low inhib?
Since all humans are trash, Dark Triad maxing just means embracing your natural instinct to be a piece of shit

If you bully people you’re still an ugly incel. If you act like a jerk, you’re still an ugly incel. If you commit a crime, only the magnitude matters, it needs to garner enough attention to bring women from corners of the earth sending you letters. Being a shitty drug dealer won’t do you much good and you’ll only get sex if you give females drugs in exchange. Being a shitty person to everyone around you as an ugly male will not change the way women see you it will only make you a bigger target.

You need to realize dark triad is much more than just being a dick. It’s about using people and resources to your advantage without caring about how it affects others

Last edited:
sure. women love evil men.

darktriadmaxxing is legit for 4+/10s. not effective below that. Proof-- CHO & Lanza. We will see how effective it is for the spa shooter, who is sub 4, but that's a bit different because he was a white man who killed noodles. Noodles might be into the fact that he branded himself in that sort of way.

I don’t think that you can just start darktriadmaxxing if you want to. And if you are short, you probably need a gun otherwise everybody will laugh about you.

only if you are good looking.

Yeah if you’re chad. If you’re not you just come off as an overconfident asshole

If you are not dark triad, don't act dark triad because it won't end well for you when you fuck with an actual dark triad man.