Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Dan Bilzerian a satanist?

Is Bilzerian a Satanist?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Why is his main symbol a goat, even his IG profile picture is a goat. He also has snakes crawling in his videos. What if all these Chads and Stacey sold their soul? What if this is just a tribulation for us incels and we await paradise in heaven as long as we remain good people through hardship?

Who gives a shit, LMAO?

i wanna go to heaven man
Cope. You have one life and nature has ruined it. There is no after anything, your one life was predetermined when your dad fucked your mother.

Then, stop believing in an Asian paradise known as heaven. It is a creation of a desert sect who commited genocides against whites just because they were following their native blood religion of Paganism.
Heill Óðinn
HailaR WôðanaR

Then, stop believing in an Asian paradise known as heaven. It is a creation of a desert sect who commited genocides against whites just because they were following their native blood religion of Paganism.
Heill Óðinn
HailaR WôðanaR
paganism is too much LARP

VV

He's probably satanmaxxing for Stacy.

paganism is too much LARP

View attachment 34576
Walking on water? Fine.
Consuming "blood" and "flesh" of a Middle Eastern guy you've never met and who you're supposed to worship or else you suffer eternally? Fine.
Celibate men dressed in robes who dedicate their whole lives to worshipping the same Middle Eastern guy? Fine.
Following the traditions of your forebears? OI MATE, STOP FUCKING LARPING, YEAH?

Walking on water? Fine.
Consuming "blood" and "flesh" of a Middle Eastern guy you've never met and who you're supposed to worship or else you suffer eternally? Fine.
Celibate men dressed in robes who dedicate their whole lives to worshipping the same Middle Eastern guy? Fine.
Following the traditions of your forebears? OI MATE, STOP FUCKING LARPING, YEAH?

I wish Varg is right and people are indeed reborn. Unless I'm gonna look like Shrek in the next life too, then fuck that shit, heaven sounds better.

He's probably satanmaxxing for Stacy.

satanmaxxing is legit, just ask richard ramirez. JFL if youre not carving satanic symbols onto corpses and drinking eyeball smoothies in 2018

I wish Varg is right and people are indeed reborn. Unless I'm gonna look like Shrek in the next life too, then fuck that shit, heaven sounds better.
reincarnation sounds better tbh, it also seems more plausible.
satanmaxxing is legit, just ask richard ramirez. JFL if youre not carving satanic symbols onto corpses and drinking eyeball smoothies in 2018
richard was only receiving female affection because he was Chad

Last edited:
reincarnation sounds better tbh, it also seems more plausible.

Depends, if there would be a limit to how many consecutive shitty lives you get, that would be ok.

Didn't really look into it, what's the paganism stance on suicide.

Depends, if there would be a limit to how many consecutive shitty lives you get, that would be ok.

Didn't really look into it, what's the paganism stance on suicide.

prob against, not sure, gotta ask varg