Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is cutting yourself cope

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I remember in school dperessed kids used to cut their wrists I wonder what quality cope it is

@itsOVER

As quality a cope as roping

it is a valid cope but i think drugcelling would make more sense as an unhealthy cope

ive punched walls before and it calmed me down

Last edited:
I thought only foids do that

The scarring only works for foids tbh

cutting yourself is normie tier, even sluts with easy lives cut themselves because they need constant stimulation and even pain is better than constantly looming boredom brought about by hedonistic adaptation

I used to cut all the time. I know a Chadlite with a shit load of cut scars... I was like "WTF? You're a Chadlite! Why cut?"...
It's been a long time but I remember it always felt really good. It's very pleasurable and relaxing. It's way better than fapping. Watching the blood come out is better than cumming, especially when there is a lot of blood. I was too much of a pussy to cut deep enough as a kid and I knew it so sometimes I would steal my mom's sleeping pills (not the good kind, the shitty no lethal kind) and cut myself as I got tired. Now that I look back at it that was the most pleasurable thing that ever happened in my life. Watching blood drip down your fingers while your arm dangles off the side off the bed and you can't keep your eyes open so you kind of feel like you're dying. Watching the blood as you fall asleep is really good.

Feels good in the moment, but if you cut yourself on your forearm like I did, you will never wear short-sleeves again as it can draw attention.

lol, people only cut themselves to get attention.

Scarred chicks turn me on.

Cutting is foid-tier cope, don't do that. You'll just end up with embarassing scars and shameful memories.

It's shit in the long-term, more so then other copes. You'll have to hide the cuts, watch out so you don't open the wounds in public, watch so they don't get infected, so you don't cut too deep... Just don't do it theory is legit. Even though I like to keep an open mind and be respectful about other peoples copes, I'd suggest refraining from this one.
Scarred chicks turn me on.
same

women cut themselves. cutting yourself is feminine.

shotgun to the skull is masculine.

It's godlike cope, but instead of cutting I recommend you a rubberband as it is traceless and scaleable up to an extreme amount of pain. Put it around your arm, pull an let loose. Don't get addicted though. Used to do it until passing out due to joy and pain.

Last edited: