Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is curly hair just ugly on guys

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I have curly hair and every model or attractive dude seems to rock straight hair. I tried styling my hair a couple of times, but, because it's curly, it just goes all over the place later.

I chalked it up to me being inexperienced but idk. Is there a way to get straight hair or am I cursed with these curly hair genes?

Curly hair is an ethnic trait, yes it's ugly.

its good for niggas with afros tbh

I'm not sure where you're located, but curly hair is quite the halo in the North American West; it is affiliated with the zoomer cut, and is increasingly becoming more popular as a general concept for foids to attach onto for attractiveness... :feelsjuice:

But the reality is that no haircut or hairstylist will save you from the inevitable curse that is genetic subhumanity, and the subsequent effects of such in things such as negative treatment and blatant contempt held by most resulting in social isolation, as well as the other usual indicators of trueceldom; curly haired Chad slays, and straight haired Chad slays. :feelsclown:

Thoughts on the curly / broccoli / bird's nest hair style so ...

Ayo bruh girls be fw the perm no cap fr fr. Why u not vibin wit it deadass?

Its a soy trait on non-blacks

Cant relate, Im oozing machismo with mine, chico

its good for niggas with afros tbh
Its a soy trait on non-blacks
I am not black :/
I'm not sure where you're located, but curly hair is quite the halo in the North American West; it is affiliated with the zoomer cut, and is increasingly becoming more popular as a general concept for foids to attach onto for attractiveness... :feelsjuice:

But the reality is that no haircut or hairstylist will save you from the inevitable curse that is genetic subhumanity, and the subsequent effects of such in things such as negative treatment and blatant contempt held by most resulting in social isolation, as well as the other usual indicators of trueceldom; curly haired Chad slays, and straight haired Chad slays. :feelsclown:
Thoughts on the curly / broccoli / bird's nest hair style so ...'s nest hair style so ...

Ayo bruh girls be fw the perm no cap fr fr. Why u not vibin wit it deadass?
Im in NY/NJ.

I HATE THE ZOOMER CUT! WHY IS IT THE ONLY CURLY HAIR STYLE :reeeeee:

I am not black :/

Im in NY/NJ.

I HATE THE ZOOMER CUT! WHY IS IT THE ONLY CURLY HAIR STYLE :reeeeee:
i searched curly hair male in google images but all i found were white chads with curly top and fades

couldnt find a single subhuman

I see htn spics slaying with curly hair where I’m from

Absolutely not. Dark Latin hair is arguably more attractive than straight blonde hair. A lot of white zoomers today have one parent with ethnic or ethnic-esque curly hair. Don’t get Latin curls mixed up with Jew-fros though. If you don’t groom it gets disgusting.

All this being said it really doesn’t matter unless you have chad face