Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is cucktears a rightwing subreddit?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
"pull yourself up by your bootstrap" "stop being eNtItLeD!" "no one owes you anything" "all your problems are your own fault" maybe jordan peterson is a cucktear? IT lurkers. you can't call yourself left wing and progressive when you use right wing rhetoric against incels. EnTiTlEd is a right wing insult. your as repugnant as the fox news commentators attacking poor people who use welfare.

Last edited:
They are mostly herd of landwhales :feelswhat::feelswhat: who secretly fantasizes about dirty orgies with us incels :feelshehe:

chrome-9d-Ncs-Mx2t5.png

:p

no, cucktears are a warped leftists ideal

Once people get hung up on theology, they've lost sanity forever.

9330F09E 74EC 46B4 9C01 1177ADFB9804

I would say that they are far-right

I would say that they are far-right
"stop being entitled" no one owes you anything" sounds pretty right wing to me. they are basically libertarian/ancaps on sexuality.

jordan peterson is a fucking low t mess. dude is always crying about some bullshit. faggot cried when he talked about kikes being killed in ww2 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a fag. nazis dindu nuffin wrong!!!

"stop being entitled" no one owes you anything" sounds pretty right wing to me. they are basically libertarian/ancaps on sexuality.
Not to mention posts about tracking incels online and possible imprisoning if they don't share your values. Sounds pretty authoritarian. Authoritarian sexuality?

They constantly express radical and hateful sentiment towards people with immutable characteristics.. they are the continuation of the Xenophobia they claim to be the antithesis of.

Reddit is a far left cesspit. They censor anything right wing there. IncelTears are just Incels in denial and coping. They are leftists. Being againist Incels is the only thing that Tradcucks leftists and feminists agree on.

Just a bunch of coper who get less pussy than the average incel = 0

IT is not right-wing, you dumbshit. :feelsseriously:

I don't know why you associate self-improvement with being right wing. Liberals and Conservatives can believe in self-help.

To answer your original question: no IT is not conservative, it is SJW liberal

They’re all fucking right wing and they deny it. They want a man who succeeds in the system - that’s it. All left wing women are fucking bullshitters and secretly white supremacists like most women. Fucking clown world full of cocksuckers

They’re all fucking right wing and they deny it. They want a man who succeeds in the system - that’s it. All left wing women are fucking bullshitters and secretly white supremacists like most women. Fucking clown world full of cocksuckers
bingo. women hate equality and love brutal hierarchy, except when it comes back to bite them in the ass. disgusting pigs.

bingo. women hate equality and love brutal hierarchy, except when it comes back to bite them in the ass. disgusting pigs.
The amount of mental gymnastics they will go through. It’s clear it’s only a power move for them. They couldn’t give less of a shit about disenfranchised people or minorities etc. just their own power.

The amount of mental gymnastics they will go through. It’s clear it’s only a power move for them. They couldn’t give less of a shit about disenfranchised people or minorities etc. just their own power.
treating them as anything more than spermbanks was a mistake.

they are commies pal

they are all NEETs on the public dole