Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is Cristiano Ronaldo the epitome of what a man aspires to be

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
In his prime everyone copied his hair, the free-kick pose, dribbling, etc.

Messi is better than him stat and trophy wise but the debate existed just because ronaldo was cooler looking which a lot of young guys want to look like.

Since he has successfully gotten away with raping too, I guess.

My TikTok is flooded with Cristiano edits with Brazil phonk jfl

Looks, money, status? No doubt.

However, he will be eternally mogged by Messi, except for the total amount of goals.

Messi won everything that football can give you, including money, status and a family.

Since he has successfully gotten away with raping too, I guess.
He was stupid enough to give a foid the opporunity to rapeaccuse him.

However, he will be eternally mogged by Messi, except for the total amount of goals.

Messi won everything that football can give you, including money, status and a family

Messi won everything that football can give you, including money, status and a family.
I bet if it wasn’t for his career he will be rotting with us

He was stupid enough to give a foid the opporunity to rapeaccuse him.
I jokingly made the comment. He most likely didn't rape her. Probably her 'regret' with letting him plow her anally or trying to use him as a crutch for attention to herself.

the whole messi and ronaldo debate exemplifies what blackpill preaches yet it took me so long to see through jfl