Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Colvin76 a Fakecel?

I'd still say his eye area is the biggest problem. His upper lip is kind of bad though. His nose is considered normal for blacks but could use a size reduction.
ngl he still mogs me though

Also I think its worth noting that gymmaxxing is an active DETRIMENT to smv for zoomers. Our generations foids only want “skinny white boys”. If you arent a skinny white boy ITS OVER your existence is offensive to every foid you see

Also I think its worth noting that gymmaxxing is an active DETRIMENT to smv for zoomers. Our generations foids only want “skinny white boys”. If you arent a skinny white boy ITS OVER your existence is offensive to every foid you see
absolute cope

cope

Dude I’m actually serious I’m not gymmaxxed but I’m stronger than like 80% of people my age probably and every time I’ve ever failed has been because “I have too much muscle” ik it sounds like a meme but this is seriously what happens

Dude I’m actually serious I’m not gymmaxxed but I’m stronger than like 80% of people my age probably and every time I’ve ever failed has been because “I have too much muscle” ik it sounds like a meme but this is seriously what happens
maybe its because you look like a fucking hobbit? don't spew this shit advice to humans (5'9" and beyond)

wtf. With that height you must be like some high T dwarf.

mogs me from Dakar to Johannesburg

is this tyrones.co?

I don’t have visible abs sadly I can plank for 8 minutes but still look skinnyfat fuck this gay earth
Brutal. Abs still wouldnt do anything for you at that height.

I can kick foids ankles in crouds and they don’t know who did it :feelsthink:
Better cope than the typical "i have more leg space in airplane" crap they like to say.

Just lol at zoomer foids

he tried to fraud pictures to look incel but he is a normie "mentalcel" he cold approached as a normie

He should just bbcmaxx

he tried to fraud pictures to look incel but he is a normie "mentalcel" he cold approached as a normie
I heard he tried angle frauding to look worse isn't that what faceandbbc said ngl dont care doe

Where is faceandlms accusations? Show me proof

25:50. He said you were trying to fit into incel community and to sho him ur actual face and then he said u wuz fraudng

25:50. He said you were trying to fit into incel community and to sho him ur actual face and then he said u wuz fraudng

He didn't say anything about frauding or pictures of my face. I knew this was a LARP JFL. He has never seen my face.

He didn't say anything about frauding or pictures of my face. I knew this was a LARP JFL. He has never seen my face.
I seen your face nigga

He didn't say anything about frauding or pictures of my face. I knew this was a LARP JFL
Yes he did. He said "Send me a pic of your face and not frauded angles because people will do that" He heavily implied you were a person trying to fit in and as such frauded angles. Also he said you were too young but thats kind of irrelevant

I seen your face nigga
No you didn't
Yes he did. He said "Send me a pic of your face and not frauded angles because people will do that" He heavily implied you were a person trying to fit in and as such frauded angles. Also he said you were too young but thats kind of irrelevant
No, you missunderstood what he said. He has never seen my face.

No you didn't

No, you missunderstood what he said. He has never seen my face.
You posted it on discord, your head seemed like tyler1s from that angle

Ppl just like seeing him sperg out I guess
Lmao you guys treating @Colvin76 like a caged circus animal JFL :feelshaha:

I think he is a legit incel here. His main problem is his face. If he was 3 points higher he wouldn't even be here. He should try to surgerymaxx. He can maybe ascend. That's all I have to say.

Mostly everything is right, but for the last time, 535 IS NOT 6 PLATES. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

6 plates is 585.

585 minus 535 is 50
50lbs is a HUGE strength gap that will probably take me at least 12-18 months to reach.
Thoughts on thread?

Thoughts on thread?
Cringe thread tbh. Mods should have locked it already.

Lmao you guys treating @Colvin76 like a caged circus animal JFL :feelshaha:

I think he is a legit incel here. His main problem is his face. If he was 3 points higher he wouldn't even be here. He should try to surgerymaxx. He can maybe ascend. That's all I have to say.
Can't afford surgery :feels:

if he's really that guy on that looksmax thread then he's a truecel for sure tbh

but he's 18 damn, so many youngcels here. I feel old.