Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Cloudflare pozzed? If not, why?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I don't know much about the company but they seem to host all kinds of politically incorrect content.

I have never heard of cloudflare kicking someone off their services, I'm sure they have some obligation to report illegal stuff though.

I have never heard of cloudflare kicking someone off their services, I'm sure they have some obligation to report illegal stuff though.
Alright. It just seems that poz reaches everything nowadays. I think it's a matter of time before they start banning "hate speech".

I've never heard of them censoring based content or being woke. Anyone know any different?

Cloudflare is not a host it is a cdn, with ddos mitigation protection. Cloudflare has a solid reputation of for the most part allowing any type of content through their network. I think they have only kicked off 1 neonazi site (stormfront) and possibly a torrent site.