Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Christianity a truecel-friendly religion?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Pagans worshipped athletes, warriors, perfection of physical forms.
While in Christianity even ugly, weak and non-athletic people could become a saints or renowned people.
This is XIX century's Russian orthodox saint, Macarius of Optina.
He was a quiet and sick boy and liked solitude.
Outside of Christian church he probably have been mercilessly bullied.
Christian church was a place where outcasts and losers by worldly standards could find a solace.

134819p
P1asmd39toifcv8f1mo5iu311oe3
I400

All I know is that all religions are bullshit and not meant to be taken seriously by any human incel or not

While in Christianity even ugly, weak and non-athletic people could become a saints or renowned people.
Christian church was a place where outcasts and losers by worldly standards could find a solace.

View attachment 1283994View attachment 1283996View attachment 1283997
Buddhism is more of a truecel Religion. Christianity has a rather aggressive masculinity one in the Old Testament.

If Jesus really existed, he was most likely sorry for us.

Many religions and many people want to achieve a world where the existence of certain charaters and mindsets completly destroys the functionality of it.

Its naive to think it will work; its naive to think its impossible.

Its a matter of circumstance.

Most of our problems are pretty much the responsibility of 1/5 of the population.

In fact, many popes fucked and debauched a lot, and in Orthodoxy, priests had the opportunity to get married and fuck with their wife while retaining their title.

Worshipping weakness is different than extolling ugliness. Being viscerally repulsive in appearance is viewed with disdain by every religion.

Christianity is definitely not a truecels religion. I don't want to forgive my enemies and put someone's cheeks in danger.

In fact, many popes fucked and debauched a lot, and in Orthodoxy, priests had the opportunity to get married and fuck with their wife while retaining their title.
Still truecels had a place in the Church.

Religion and Christianity I am not sure the point

Jesus of Nazareth is and was and is eternally the Son in flesh of the true living God ! Jesus loves all people unconditionally and forgives all sin to those who repent!

Religion and Christianity I am not sure the point

Jesus of Nazareth is and was and is eternally the Son in flesh of the true living God ! Jesus loves all people unconditionally and forgives all sin to those who repent!
IMG 1110

IMG 4677

If Christians actually treated women the way the Bible says to treat them, it would be based

But they don't, so you're left with the cuckoldry of modern marriage and "born again" sluts, while being directed to WORK HARD and contribute to SOYCIETY

Genesis 3:16 "I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be only for to your husband, and he shall rule over you".

Also God basically nuked a city because it was full of faggots. It doesn't get much more based than that lol

On the first caption ,Jesus was God not a false prophet or demigod.

As far as the second ,yes you are right that God's true followers are not the best and brightest of this world but they are not supposed to be.
For those who have eternal life and place in the world to come ,these people are
disinherited in this world.
Read Deuteronomy 32:8-9
In the endowment to the nations ,the HIghest separated the children of humankind and set borders to the number of the children of Israel.For the Lords portion was his people Jacob(the Jews) the place of his inheritance.

You can read this in any translation and it says the same thing.It means those who have an eternal inheritance are disinherited in this life.So that is why God's truest followers are not always the greatest

Also God basically nuked a city because it was full of faggots. It doesn't get much more based than that lol
The New Testament has a reference to the town of Sodom, too:

Mark 6:11
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

That will be my fave verse of the Holy Bible once I've managed to emigrate from the Den of Iniquity where I live, as I've tried to warn my nation countless times and was treated the way the prophets of Israel were ignored in the Old Testament.