Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is christian grey simping?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
idk who he is and im not gonna watch that clip
maybe @Diocel, @Idotms, or @Broly know

idk who he is and im not gonna watch that clip
maybe @Diocel, @Idotms, or @Broly know
Book written by a foid about a millionaire chad that is into rough sex and doesn't care about No's, imagine if he was an ugly rich dude - then it would be a horror story and not a love story.

Book written by a foid about a millionaire chad that is into rough sex and doesn't care about No's, imagine if he was an ugly rich dude
doesn't sound like a simp if he's a chad who enjoys bullying foids

greycil tier thread, someone delete this. he's a fictional character specifically designed for housewives to jerk off to.

I love him *for his personality

Idk what the fuck that is and I'm not watching this ngl

Mogs me at looking manly

He conveniently makes 100k an hour and is into BDSM, and she happens to be the special girl that he gets on his knees for and begs her to stay with her because he is "broken" and somehow only she can heal him. That is literally the plot of the first book. It's the epitome of a narcissistic female fantasy and shows you how deluded girls are.

Meanwhile a guy's ultimate fantasy is about having a looksmatched girlfriend who is just kind to him and to lose their virginity together

He conveniently makes 100k an hour and is into BDSM, and she happens to be the special girl that he gets on his knees for and begs her to stay with her because he is "broken" and somehow only she can heal him. That is literally the plot of the first book. It's the epitome of a narcissistic female fantasy and shows you how deluded girls are.

Meanwhile a guy's ultimate fantasy is about having a looksmatched girlfriend who is just kind to him and to lose their virginity together
my ultimate fantasy is getting to watch everyone who was ever mean to me get eaten alive by bugs. and then after that i can walk the empty earth with my tr00 brocels and my gf

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
my ultimate fantasy is getting to watch everyone who was ever mean to me get eaten alive by bugs. and then after that i can walk the empty earth with my tr00 brocels and my gf
:feelsEhh:

Right.

She saves him from himself

Right.

She saves him from himself
And she insists on paying the car back that he buys for her, because she still wants to feel financially independent :feelsclown:

The cuckening is real JFL.

He looks like me

im gonna watch the movie now, bye guys

in the first 10min we also see her beta orbiter and her mom moggs her father. gg
He also gifts her first edition books for over 10k. Start working guys

Last edited: