Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is christ a good God for Incels?

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
I want to know your opinion. I believe in God, but I'm having a hard time finding a religion. I'm trying to be a Catholic, but it seems weak. Why should I turn the other cheek to someone I could easily kill? Why be good when the most powerful people on earth are evil? I need a God that makes me stronger, a God to whom I could pray for the destruction of my enemies

Christ is on side of righteous and meek, those who know he is God the Saviour.
Matthew 5:10-12
“Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

You can't rely on some books interpretation of the almighty skydaddy for strength, power comes from within. You need to cultivate your own mental, physical, and moral power :feelsjuice:

and jfl, you can't "try" to be catholic :feelskek: that's not how faith works

i am your new god i am the antichrist

I want to know your opinion. I believe in God, but I'm having a hard time finding a religion. I'm trying to be a Catholic, but it seems weak. Why should I turn the other cheek to someone I could easily kill? Why be good when the most powerful people on earth are evil? I need a God that makes me stronger, a God to whom I could pray for the destruction of my enemies
>good god
>inceldom

All Gods hate incels. They've cursed us with living death.

step 1: make tesla coils (make them really big)
no step 1 is is subcommunicatively subvert the psychopathic power structure of the world using the psychopathic authority of the queen. Then meet gaia, etc

Whatever you choose, choose the last religion.

no step 1 is is subcommunicatively subvert the psychopathic power structure of the world using the psychopathic authority of the queen. Then meet gaia, etc
step 2: call the (((united))) "nations"

Nigga, do you really think a good, loving god would have created people like us?

"There shall be those who look fucking ugly and then those who will fucking bully them into chronic depression"

Retard

step 4: "I hate the antichrist" sound of liquid being spat out
That's not very nice I'm just here to destroy all of life on earth.

step 6: גוג ומגוג
none of this matters because i am best friends with Gaia, who created all religions lololololololololololololol !!

Jesus can only love Chad

Ever heard the saying, You cant hold hands with Jesus/god while masturbating

Try Gnosticism, it overlaps with the black pill.

You need to cultivate your own mental, physical, and moral power :feelsjuice:

17-png.744621

20-png.744625

Re: any other uk people online
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473370Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:39 PM CST
Do you consider a Gaelic individual living in Brazil as a special exception?
more_horiz
Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

I mean, in terms of moral guidance, a religion to give a good moral compass that makes me better and stronger

Re: This Is An Example Of Those Who Defy Christ
EvasiveAnon
Png

#181596289Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:17 PM CST
"GOD THAT IS HOT" Yes. The depths of purgatory will magnify her beauty.
Re: OT, should I believe that Ouija Boards can be dangerous?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184774499Friday, March 04, 2016 11:09 PM CST
No, such a believe is nonsensical at its maximum extent. "Ouija Boards" are based solely on ritualistic, religious fabrication. All "connections" are mathematically-programmed into the board. Religion in general is nothing more than a psychological-manipulation mechanism fueled by narcissism.
Re: what is the meaning of life?
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190247409Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:12 PM CDT
It all depends on the perspective on which you seek to approach the question. From a purely abstract perspective, an overall "meaning" does not exist; individuals merely construct their own principles of "morality" because it directly benefits them in some manner. From a biological perspective, the actual purpose is nothing more than constant replication(Via reproduction) to ensure persistence/dominance of a given species. "Religion" is merely a fabrication to allow vulnerable civilians to be manipulated by the dominant elite. Ignore such claims of "divine" guidance. When the aforementioned perspectives intersect, the result is civilization, which utilizes the correlation of abstract principles and concrete knowledge to ensure that a given ethnic group is abundant.

Why be good when the most powerful people on earth are evil? I need a God that makes me stronger, a God to whom I could pray for the destruction of my enemies
you are lost, anyway, this passive bullshit is kike made up bullshit, actual Christianism is fascist :feelsjuice:

It's said that Jesus was uncomley(unattractive) and short. He was also a virgin so i believe he was incel then and would be if he was around today. The reason i believe he had followers is because lookism wasn't prevalent in those days. Also although god created us he doesn't care how we look he just wants us to follow him which explains why he allowed his son to be sub 5 JFL :feelskek: But unfortunately i guess he didn't expect the world to flip and be turned into a matriarchy where your level of attraction sets your quality of life.

Attachments

• IMG_20230430_175218.jpg
    IMG_20230430_175218.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 31
It's said that Jesus was uncomley(unattractive) and short. He was also a virgin so i believe he was incel then and would be if he was around today. The reason i believe he had followers is because lookism wasn't prevalent in those days. Also although god created us he doesn't care how we look he just wants us to follow him which explains why he allowed his son to be sub 5 JFL :feelskek: But unfortunately i guess he didn't expect the world to flip and be turned into a matriarchy where your level of attraction sets your quality of life.
So god was a nigger??

Yes but only if it’s the gnostic version of Christ

God only blesses the attractive people, and he curses incels to a life of misery.

Seems like Chad should be the one worshipping God.

Lookism is hardwired in the brain
Yeah but it wasn't pushed as hard socially and there wasn't much to compare an average/ below average man to, not to mention before the Internet most people were seen as average; most chads were rare and mostly only seen on tv. Hence why in the 50's a below average hardworking man could be with an average foid.

Yes

Christ gave me kyphosis, crooked teeth, acne, and phimosis to top it off. Why should I believe in him? Why should any of us believe in him for making our life hell?
Also, believing in God is low IQ in general. Not that I blame you for being low IQ. Being low IQ is kinda based

isn't christ the bastard child of Mary which cucked her carpenter husband joseph?