Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Chadstralia the first first world fully authoritative paradise?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I feel bad for the people living there.

That country is becoming more or has already become authoritative than even some parts of the third world.

@BummerDrummer and @Blackpill Rage thoughts?

It really is surreal and nobody is saying a damn word about it.

Last edited:
I always forget Australia exists :feelskek:

I always forget Australia exists :feelskek:
that continent and people over there have some really crazy weirdos.

The only whites who you should avoid in my opnion.

@Ritalincel thoughts?

On Worldtruthvideos.website you can find a lot of reports from Aussieland, they are quite disconcerting.
What's going on there is usually described as Stage 5 Lockdown.
It's a premise/test-run for governments of other cuntries on how to run a dictatorships.
Young people are fighting authorities on streets, though.

On Worldtruthvideos.website you can find a lot of reports from Aussieland, they are quite disconcerting.
What's going on there is usually described as Stage 5 Lockdown.
It's a premise/test-run for governments of other cuntries on how to run a dictatorships.
Young people are fighting authorities on streets, though.
Whatever we see there is what we'll have in store for us soon if we don't stop them while we still can and not give away our guns.

Whatever we see there is what we'll have in store for us soon if we don't stop them while we still can and not give away our guns.
Well, if you have any guns too begin with.
Besides, milimeter wave technology can easily break up armed crowds and disrupt biological functions of people, rendering them defenseless.
Take that into consideration.

Well, if you have any guns too begin with.
Besides, milimeter wave technology can easily break up armed crowds and disrupt biological functions of people, rendering them defenseless.
Take that into consideration.
There must be a way to defend ourselves from that, they don't have enough to stop millions.

Australia is hell for everyone, chads and incels included

Anglo men are extremely cucked, and Australia is simply tyranny in its final form

The elites tend to use Australia as their "testing ground" since it's one season ahead of the rest of the Anglosphere
It truly is a testing ground. Not only that, but all Western countries are experiments for the globalists to see which model would be optimal for world government.

@Blackpill Rage
HJTZZUs.png

@Ritalincel thoughts?
GuvkIph.png

@Copexodius Maximus will come in here and explain to us that the _____ did this.

That country is becoming more or has already become authoritative than even some parts of the third world.

Australia is hell for everyone, chads and incels included

Anglo men are extremely cucked, and Australia is simply tyranny in its final form

The elites tend to use Australia as their "testing ground" since it's one season ahead of the rest of the Anglosphere
canada, australia and new zealand are giga cucked Anglo countries.

all 3 have the worst alimony/divorce laws in the world. a foid can be ur gf for 2 years and then be entitled to half of ur stuffs or more, despite not contributing to anything.

if ur gf lived in ur house for 2 years, bought a painting for ur wall, that counts as "contribution" in the eyes of the court and she'd be entitled to half of your house, despite not paying a cent for it :feels:

and australia and nz have the stricist lockdowns in the world, only second to china. in nz its said that even restaurant food delivery is banned. :soy:

in US, lockdowns were mostly fake. nobody took it very seriously.
can u r**dit space somewhere else, thx

I live in Chadstralia and I enjoy the lockdown. It is no difference to my regular life but foids and Chads suffer, it’s a win in my books

@Copexodius Maximus will come in here and explain to us that the _____ did this.
:lul::lul::lul:

It’s funny how they wanted everyone to be their ally against China, but it turns out Chadstralia was just another authoritarian shit as well.

I live in Chadstralia and I enjoy the lockdown. It is no difference to my regular life but foids and Chads suffer, it’s a win in my books
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: nice. Just look on the bright side theory.

Are you a curry? How does that work out? I hear Aussies are racist AF.

that continent and people over there have some really crazy weirdos.

The only whites who you should avoid in my opnion.
"I started out like Australians, criminal minded
Broke into hell, tore it down, and built and city behind it"