Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is chadfishing worth?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
im omegabored and hardly manage to cope,I think talking to a foid would be fun even if it wasnt my appereance talking?Those who tried it what do u think?

It will either be fun or potent suifuel, or both.

dont do it, it will be fucking suifuel.

It´s something everyone should try as the ultimate blackpill because it´s not just a video or studies you experience it yourself to stand there with your phone in your hand with hundreds of likes and dozens of matches in under 24 hours and the only reason they do it because the guy is good looking it´s brutal.

High and low
Insulting and baiting foids, high
Seeing how easy it is being Chad, low

sure make sure to waste there time and maybe money

Chadfishing is just depressing tbh. You will see how women talk to attractive males and it's soul breaking kbowinv they will never talk to you like that.

Only if you lead them on to something that will cause them harm (in Fallout)

Chadfishing is like a touch from another dimension, just so you may know how much Chads are worshipped by foids

Don't do it boyo. Spare yourself the torture tbh.

I used to chadfish girls with a guy who looked kinda like me but a male model version. It lead to a few platonic dates. Chadfishing can be a great technique

It will help you detach from women a bit. You will get to directly see what they are, not some theoretical understanding of their behavior.

I don't think it'd be worth the time. It's already been done to death. What do you expect to get out of it that you can't by just looking at screenshots?

It's a life changing experience. Many a time it has saved me from killing myself when I see my phone has like 3 good morning messages. Only thing is nothing will ever come if it. That is depressing.

The nudes are worth it. Do it for the nudes. I've told girls to send pics of them masterbating st work and they do. Foids will do anything for chad. Remember to block them after and santitize your phone, computer, to minimise chances of LEO getting you for stalking or cyber crime.

Idk man. But I'm sure shoving high octane potent blackpill to your throat and ass is not the thing I do when I'm bored nor when I want to cope

What do you get out of it? Nothing as far as I can see.

If by worth it you mean to make yourself feel worthless then yeah its worth it.

If you have a lot of time on your hands and want to experience what's it like to be CHAD

It's funny as fuck and such a powertrip realizing just how easy women are for Chad

It's only worth it if you can make them waste time/money or embarass themselves. Otherwise it's just a potent does of suifuel.