Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is chad relative?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Let’s say you put a group of 20 men and another group of 20 women in an island.

On this island, there are no chads. The highest tier male is high tier normie. Of the men’s group, there are also normies and of few of us.

In the women’s group, their are all types, from landwhales, to stacies.

My question is, would the high tier normies be treated as the new chads? Also, would the stacies actually end up reproducing with the high tier normies?

Last edited:
I think eventually they would. You see something similar in certain social circles.

If there's absolutely no one else in sight and no chance of leaving the island then yeah whoever is the best looking, most powerful, most useful guy will be treated in chad fashion

There is no way we would now.
But I think that the females always go for the best looking guy, unless all guys (even the best looking one) are completely deformed (below 3/10).

No, women would still remember and idolize Chad while still treating the normies like shit.

if they didn’t remember how a chad is, then yes, the high tier normie would be treated like a chad

If there's absolutely no one else in sight and no chance of leaving the island then yeah whoever is the best looking, most powerful, most useful guy will be treated in chad fashion

They would probably go away in another part of the island and become lesbian tbh

No, women would still remember and idolize Chad while still treating the normies like shit.

if they are westerners they would fuck each other for the first few years although they’d eventually cozy up to the HT normie, the other normies would get his sloppy seconds

Well that's how I assume it use to be before tinder. All you had to do was be at least a normie or high tier normie to out do most of the guys in your area but now women have access to real chads in other towns and across state lines.
Why do you think even normal fags find it hard to get a girl now?

Just betheonlyguyontheisland theory

Yes that's why JBW works in Asia. When everyone around you is a low T manlet then average white guys become Chads.

The ugly ones would kill the high tier normies and force women to fuck them and have babies from them.

It doesn't matter. If they are alone on an island, they will be forced to submit to the men unless they want to get beaten and raped, because no simps with badges are gonna protect them.

Chad only exists in gynocentric societies where women are sexually liberated and have equal rights as men.

Now that's an interesting question. I remember being in classes where the best looking men were high tier normies while the best looking foids were legitimate Turkish stacy(lite)s.

Obviously the stacies did not hook up with any of these high tier normies.

Now if they HAD no other choice, I strongly believe that they would eventually fuck a high tier normie but they'd end up not satisfied and extremely frustrated. When Stacy can't get Chad, she loses it. She demands top 3% of men.

To a degree, yes, chad can be influenced by his environment, following basic economic principles. Of course, there's a point where no amount of scarcity will make a man desirable like a chad, because human biology is still at play.

Yes, I saw it happen many times in Survivor.