Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is chad made or is chad born?

Is chad made or is chad born?

• Born

• Made

Results are only viewable after voting.
born

you need good genetics

You can get all the plastic surgery you want, but nature will always find a way to bring you back to your genetic limitation

Born, easiest question ever

JFL this is stupid question chad always wins the genetic lottery

You could edit genes to create a chad. I hope gene editing gets out of control.

of course born you stupid fucking jew

whoever believes chads are made is low IQ.

"But but, some fat men can lose all their fat through years of diet and gymcelling, resulting in them becoming chad. So chads are made!"

They only became chad afterwards because loss of weight enabled their good bone structure (which they were born with and which is what makes them a chad) to become visible. They were born as a chad, and underneath all the fat they were always a chad, it just wasn't evident

You can get all the plastic surgery you want, but nature will always find a way to bring you back to your genetic limitation
Tom Cruise is a classic example
1*dPRO6D9BYU36bPabw3I81w.png

Even after surgery, you can tell that his features are asymmetrical, which is why people inherently hate him
MV5BMTk1MjM3NTU5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMyMjAyMg@@._V1_UY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Even after surgery, you can tell that his features are asymmetrical, which is why people inherently hate him
MV5BMTk1MjM3NTU5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMyMjAyMg@@._V1_UY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Extremely low IQ, tom cruise is easily a 9/10 PSL, especially in his prime, only his teeth look unattractive in the first pic.

Genetics. There are some things surgery, parlor tricks, can fix / hide, but it's mostly genetics.

It’s bluepilled to think chad is made imo, if we don’t include plastic surgery

Wait--you actually doubt that this high-profile movie star had surgeries? Tom Cruise has had no doubt a dozen or so various cosmetic surgeries. Bro are you low IQ?
Even if he had those surgeries he was already chad tier before is my point.

If Tom Cruise is hated its because he's 5'7 and a scientologist.

Extremely low IQ, tom cruise is easily a 9/10 PSL, especially in his prime, only his teeth look unattractive in the first pic.
I think it is lower than 9 tbh lets be real, good eyes and eyebrows but teeth and jawline are his flaws.

Both born and made, but to be made you need initial looks & genetics overall starterpack, so it all comes down to genetics once more.

9/10 they’re born, but some Chadlites can get to that level (not that they need it)

A guy can "become" a chad by eliminating everyone better than him

You need to be born with good genetics to be a Chad, but this advantage can be ruined by conditional factors such as mouth breathing, so both.

Genetics determine everything so of course a chad is born only.

Born.
Even if you cach up and cheat your way, you'd still feel inferior.

Made, all chads watched Dr. Mew when they were 7

most legit poll results ever

You can't overcome genetics. It is so fucking strong.

Born obviously.
It´s a genetic trophy.

Chad is born obviously but can be destroyed by development heavily

Your potential is defined by genetics, but reaching it by the environment. If your genetics are strong enough you don't even need that.

Both born and made, but to be made you need initial looks & genetics overall starterpack, so it all comes down to genetics once more.
I agree with this, chad is not born lean and with a six pack. It is up to him to work out and shape himself into an alpha male. But the same thing cannot be said for an incel, chad already has those perfect genes to be an alpha like being tall or good facial features. An incel can work out his entire life but he will never be as successful as chad because he does not have the face or in cases height