Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Captain Planet a Chad?

Is Captain Planet a Chad?

• Total voters
No, he is a trucel framelet

Most superheroes are, as making a potential do-gooder a literal subhuman certainly wouldn't resonate too well with the majority of normies and foids; now how are they supposed to instantly project positive traits onto the character simply for being physically attractive? :society:

The ugly, physically revolting villains can't even be competent, either; they have to be pathetic cowards, usually even just sidecucks, while the worshipped evil mastermind is almost always at least a HTN or above just so foids don't outright detest them and ignore their intelligence or otherwise competent character. :feelsUgh:

What I dont like about cpt.planet is to have faith in our planet. Every thing wrong with women isnt limited to human woman. Remember we to are animals just on top of the pyramid. So females from other mamal species are gonna be over priveleged selective members of breeding. Reptiles care nothing more then fuck and eat pray and assert dominance. Bugs are a wild card(example, in some lice males dont even want to fuck, and female lice have dicks. I shit you not). But the idea of being for saving the enviroment is fucking us over. The environment is against people like us. The environment rewards the haves and punishes the have nots. We are have nots.

Yes. Remember that ethnic kid who’s ring power was “heart”. How gay. They gave the white Chad the power of fire.

Jeez this takes me back

Truecel Tier. Most users here mog him to oblivion.

Jeez this takes me back
Planeteers

Captain Planet was a gigachad he recruited pair of asian lolis and gave them the power of water and air so they could give him undersea blowjobs indefinitely.

Yes. Remember that ethnic kid who’s ring power was “heart”. How gay. They gave the white Chad the power of fire.

Ma-Ti didn't need the power of fire he was already a fucking beast

He fucked up Hitler with a single elbow

Hitler was able to defeat Captain Planet btw which means Ma-Ti mogs Captain Planet

the ring is irrelevant

Virtually all superheroes are given elite genetic features. You have exceptions like spiderman.

What type of fuel did his Geo Cruiser run on?

I've always seen him as a massive closet faggot myself. :feelsjuice:

[I remember as a teen however always wanting to fuck the blonde character though.]

Volcano057

Last edited:
That's right, she was a methed out tweaker whore. I almost forgot, that's some childhood nostalgia right there. :feelsjuice:
in fairness it happened because the jew got her cousin to drug her food so it's hard to blame her