Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is calling yourself a faggot good stress relief?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
As an absolute fuckup social retard it is normal for me to do absolutely stupid shit on the reg, and only realise the full extent of how bad it was a long time after it's happened. I will often get recurring thoughts about stupid stuff I have done in the past and it is extremely painful, I do not like having to exist as me when I could have been one of seven and a half billion other people. The blood of every faux-pas I make in every situation is on my hands, 24/7. Is it a good cope, when you're alone, to call yourself a stupid faggot out loud when you start thinking about how much of a joke your life is? Addressing yourself by your first name and all to make it authentic. I've found it pushes the intrusive thoughts away and lets off a comfortable amount of steam, plus I am too high inhib to damage my wall, my shelves or my computer so letting off steam has to be verbal most of the time.

They call each other fags on 4chan, why do it irl bro ? What's the point , faggot means gay. Call yourself something else.

Potentially yeah. Any form of self-loathing is necessary cope imo. Telling yourself you're nothing but a faggot that isn't worth a damn puts your mind at ease and consoles you in the sense of shifting blame to anyone other than yourself.

My yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" cope is starting to wear off so I'll try that.

i call myself retard all the time

No, but taking it up the butt is

I saw it and replied it's a gay thing to do to yourself. See the above posts beforing replying.
autism_meter_by_fascistwaffles-dbs4220.gif

I like to make the gun sign with my hand then pretend I'm shooting myself in the head for stress relief.