Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IS Caamib still alive?

• Thread starter Unbearable2woman
  • Start date
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I see that v/incels is an unmoderated cesspool

Yes.

But I doubt he moderates v/incels anymore

He's a piece of shit normie with a child. Fuck him.

Lookismisreal said:
Yes.

But I doubt he moderates v/incels anymore

we need to reconquer that SUB, the cucks have winned an battle today not the war, the Blackpill can not be stopped.

Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive. Seems pretty busy these days though.

Ryo Hazuki said:

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

You should talk to Azavii to make an new sub there, v/theIncels

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.

Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain. This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain.  This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.

THOSE FUCKING CUCKS CANT NOT SIMPLY QUARANTIED US TO AN FORUM THAT WILL DIED IN ONE YEAR, i call for War on those Nu-Males and continue the blackpill crusade and what is better that Voat for that.

And why not let this be in case something similar happens in the future.

Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain.  This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.

THOSE FUCKING CUCKS CANT NOT SIMPLY QUARANTIED US TO AN FORUM THAT WILL DIED IN ONE YEAR, i call for War on those Nu-Males and continue the blackpill crusade and what is better that Voat for that.

And what's so great about voat?  It's just a reddit clone.  That and it's a dying site.  It has maybe like a dozen semi-active subs now.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:

And what's so great about voat?  It's just a reddit clone.  That and it's a dying site.  It has maybe like a dozen semi-active subs now.

What cares, as long as provide us to an plataform to save more incels i`m in it.

In fact, is better, Cucks and femoids will stay away since they know they cant call the fatmins to ban us for hurting their fee-fees like in Reddit.

Unbearable2woman said:
What cares, as long as provide us to an plataform to save more incels i`m in it.

In fact, is better, Cucks and femoids will stay away since they know they cant call the fatmins to ban us for hurting their fee-fees like in Reddit.

And how would voat "save more incels" than this forum?

Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:

Agreed.. Who the fuck cares about voat anyways?

Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:

And how would voat "save more incels" than this forum?

Open reddit style websites are usually more attractive to lurk to the majority.

We may never know. Also r/incels got nuked in the future. I think we’ll be here awhile.