Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IS Caamib still alive?

  • Thread starter Unbearable2woman
  • Start date
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
I see that v/incels is an unmoderated cesspool
 
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Online
21m
Yes.

But I doubt he moderates v/incels anymore
 
Simp

Simp

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
277
Online
9h 38m
He's a piece of shit normie with a child. Fuck him.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
Lookismisreal said:
Yes.

But I doubt he moderates v/incels anymore

we need to reconquer that SUB, the cucks have winned an battle today not the war, the Blackpill can not be stopped.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive. Seems pretty busy these days though.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

You should talk to Azavii to make an new sub there, v/theIncels

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

You should talk to Azavii to make an new sub there, v/theIncels

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain. This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

You should talk to Azavii to make an new sub there, v/theIncels

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain.  This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.

THOSE FUCKING CUCKS CANT NOT SIMPLY QUARANTIED US TO AN FORUM THAT WILL DIED IN ONE YEAR, i call for War on those Nu-Males and continue the blackpill crusade and what is better that Voat for that.

And why not let this be in case something similar happens in the future.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

You should talk to Azavii to make an new sub there, v/theIncels

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain.  This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.

THOSE FUCKING CUCKS CANT NOT SIMPLY QUARANTIED US TO AN FORUM THAT WILL DIED IN ONE YEAR, i call for War on those Nu-Males and continue the blackpill crusade and what is better that Voat for that.

And why not let this be in case something similar happens in the future.

And what's so great about voat?  It's just a reddit clone.  That and it's a dying site.  It has maybe like a dozen semi-active subs now.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

You should talk to Azavii to make an new sub there, v/theIncels

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain.  This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.

THOSE FUCKING CUCKS CANT NOT SIMPLY QUARANTIED US TO AN FORUM THAT WILL DIED IN ONE YEAR, i call for War on those Nu-Males and continue the blackpill crusade and what is better that Voat for that.

And why not let this be in case something similar happens in the future.

And what's so great about voat?  It's just a reddit clone.  That and it's a dying site.  It has maybe like a dozen semi-active subs now.

What cares, as long as provide us to an plataform to save more incels i`m in it.

In fact, is better, Cucks and femoids will stay away since they know they cant call the fatmins to ban us for hurting their fee-fees like in Reddit.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
Unbearable2woman said:
What cares, as long as provide us to an plataform to save more incels i`m in it.

In fact, is better, Cucks and femoids will stay away since they know they cant call the fatmins to ban us for hurting their fee-fees like in Reddit.

And how would voat "save more incels" than this forum?
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Glad you could make it here, eastern Mediterranean betting man.

I won't say too much, but I'll say I know for fact he is still alive.  Seems pretty busy these days though.

You should talk to Azavii to make an new sub there, v/theIncels

This is rigth insulting, they literally infiltrated our community and destroyed it from inside.

I suppose we could, but I like us having a sovereign forum with it's own domain.  This is so much better than being on some reddit clone.

THOSE FUCKING CUCKS CANT NOT SIMPLY QUARANTIED US TO AN FORUM THAT WILL DIED IN ONE YEAR, i call for War on those Nu-Males and continue the blackpill crusade and what is better that Voat for that.

And why not let this be in case something similar happens in the future.

And what's so great about voat?  It's just a reddit clone.  That and it's a dying site.  It has maybe like a dozen semi-active subs now.
Agreed.. Who the fuck cares about voat anyways?
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
Unbearable2woman said:
What cares, as long as provide us to an plataform to save more incels i`m in it.

In fact, is better, Cucks and femoids will stay away since they know they cant call the fatmins to ban us for hurting their fee-fees like in Reddit.

And how would voat "save more incels" than this forum?

Open reddit style websites are usually more attractive to lurk to the majority.
 

Similar threads

Blackpink
Replies
12
Views
297
Glerforpus
Glerforpus
IncelKing
Replies
30
Views
846
SolveEtCoagula
SolveEtCoagula
InMinecraft
Replies
23
Views
422
TheDarkEnigma
TheDarkEnigma
TiredofTalking
Replies
1
Views
143
TiredofTalking
TiredofTalking
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top