Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is BrendioEEE really dead?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Obviously not no. He's an attention whore just like most who have a lighter pigmentation in their skin.

He should be though

I'm pretty sure he was found and locked up somewhere. I found his full name and searched local obituaries a week back in his area and found nothing. Glad he's okay.

is that the Jubilee interview guy, he gave incels a bad name, by making normies think that incels are just fat out of shape losers who dress weird, I heard he got cheated on by his E-Girlfriend, and he roped, pretty dumb ngl

I’ve seen his corpse firsthand, so yes.

He should rename his video to

“ If this video is up, that means I’m Soy!”

:feelskek:

I'm pretty sure he was found and locked up somewhere. I found his full name and searched local obituaries a week back in his area and found nothing. Glad he's okay.
Did she cheat on him?
tbh idk what happened

No, it was an obvious LARP so he could go under the radar, get Tahlia's simps off his tail and smooch in peace with one of his e-beckies that orbited him on Discord.

No he is just attention seeking and looking for a way to leave the incel community in one big bang or "final stand" so to speak.

Idk. He probably just wanted to leave the internet behind after the Tahlia situation.

He is alive, dead on the internet though. There was a whole larp and drama. I am sure you can search the forum for post with the whole story.

Idk. He probably just wanted to leave the internet behind after the Tahlia situation.
what is the situation? what happened?

what is the situation? what happened?

In september 2020 he and his girlfriend/wife, Tahlia, broke up. Tahlia is the one who ended the relationship. BrandeoEEE speculated that it was her family that pressured/forced her to do this. Since then, BrandeoEEE seems to suffer from depression, and on october 14, 2020 he posted w video on his Youtube channel, where he announced his suicide. The video is directed to Tahlia. Most of the comments on that video are negative and either accuse him of being a simp and a weakling, or of being an attention whore or a troll. It is, as of yet, unclear if he is still alive.

-Incel wiki

no he posted that as a last resort to hide the failure of his previous suicide 'attempt' by making it look like he succeeded off camera when in reality he just wanted to disappear and hide from the embarrassment and shame he created for himself. I am sure hes even embarrassed by posting that video with that specific title but knows he cant delete it now because then he'll look even more stupid, he fucked himself over honestly and the only choice he has is to vanish and come up with a new alias if he doesnt want to be laughing stock.

He took 30 minutes to explain that he is dead...just lol, hes a massive faggot desperately craving attention

Last edited:
In september 2020 he and his girlfriend/wife, Tahlia, broke up. Tahlia is the one who ended the relationship. BrandeoEEE speculated that it was her family that pressured/forced her to do this. Since then, BrandeoEEE seems to suffer from depression, and on october 14, 2020 he posted w video on his Youtube channel, where he announced his suicide. The video is directed to Tahlia. Most of the comments on that video are negative and either accuse him of being a simp and a weakling, or of being an attention whore or a troll. It is, as of yet, unclear if he is still alive.

-Incel wiki
The first time I watched this video I didn't know it was BrendioEEE lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHqzr4DyIs&ab_channel=Jubilee

he's more famous than I thought

didn't know you could find anything about him on incels wiki xD

Did she cheat on him?
tbh idk what happened
I forgot. Probably just a whore doing whore shit.

At the same time though, he shouldn't have trusted her at all.

I forgot. Probably just a whore doing whore shit.

At the same time though, he shouldn't have trusted her at all.
sad :(

do you kno what is even worse? being cucked knowing the blackpill lol
everyone knew that something like this would happen...

Eh, no. I don't swing that way. :feelsugh:

However I think the mentally ill blackie roleplaying as a gorilla has a crush on you. Go get em tiger.
Chill out, white boy it's all gonna be alright. Trump is gonna win, and then whites will no longer be genocided. No need for this fear.

Ok Buffalo Baba. Let me stop you before you get to the "it puts the lotion on the skin before it gets the hose again" part.
Don't know why you gotta be so hostile man, i'm on your side #Trump2020

Literally who.