Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is both a blessing and a curse

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.
★★★★★
It allows you to avoid unpleasant situations but your perception of the world is forever altered because all theories are observable and tangible in the real world. It's a wonderful haven of knowledge because you can predict human behavior with great accuracy and interpret interpersonal relationships but you become apathetic and nihilistic as you realize how programmed human nature really is.

My autistic brain is constantly analyzing data in the real world, and every move people make pushes me to gather information in my head to understand the world around me. Even if I eventually manage to find a girlfriend, I don't think I'll be able to find any inner peace, given that I've been betrayed throughout my childhood by false ideologies and promises. You could say it's the end of innocence.

It allows you to avoid unpleasant situations but your perception of the world is forever altered because all theories are observable and tangible in the real world. It's a wonderful haven of knowledge because you can predict human behavior with great accuracy and interpret interpersonal relationships but you become apathetic and nihilistic as you realize how programmed human nature really is.

My autistic brain is constantly analyzing data in the real world, and every move people make pushes me to gather information in my head to understand the world around me. Even if I eventually manage to find a girlfriend, I don't think I'll be able to find any inner peace, given that I've been betrayed throughout my childhood by false ideologies and promises. You could say it's the end of innocence.
I don't have much of a life anyway so I guess it's better to clear up confusion.