Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is Blasian the ugliest possible pheno?

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★
A
B

They're basically a nigger with chink eyes, 0% Caucasoid and fit in neither chink or nigger niche, too dark and ugly for chinks, and too uncanny and unfitting for niggers

Pheno-wise they're the ugliest, even curries are part Caucasian and mog them, chink eyes look very ugly on nonchinks, even hapas look worse than pure chinks imo

Not even human. Even niggers look better than blasians.

@CopingForBrutality they're worse than curries, curry subhumanity mostly relies on its quantity

Even niggers look better than blasians.
Of course, at least blacks have their own niche, so do Asians, but these negro-mongoloid "mules" fit in absolutely neither, they're like a nigger with down syndrome, the only "mixed" people with 0 caucasoid genes, the ultimate subhuman pheno

Last edited:
SEA sexpat children are on par with Agent Orange victims.

SEA sexpat children are on par with Agent Orange victims.
The only mixed people that look somewhat decent are mulattos and Turk/Levants (white-arab), the rest are utter subhumans

Caucasian + Australoid = Curry, subhuman
Caucasian + Mongoloid = Hapa, subhuman
Negro + Australoid = I don't think this one even exists, the closest is black+curry
Negro + Mongoloid = Blasian, giga subhuman
Negro + Semite = North African, subhuman
Semite + Mongoloid = Afghan, subhuman
Semite + Australoid = Paki, subhuman
Mongoloid + Australoid = SEA, subhuman

View attachment 1168355 View attachment 1168356

They're basically a nigger with chink eyes, 0% Caucasoid and fit in neither chink or nigger niche, too dark and ugly for chinks, and too uncanny and unfitting for niggers

Pheno-wise they're the ugliest, even curries are part Caucasian and mog them, chink eyes look very ugly on nonchinks, even hapas look worse than pure chinks imo
Nigger + Literally anything = Faeces

Nigger + Literally anything = Faeces
The problem is this mix is a downgrade EVEN for niggers which are already subhuman, the result is absolutely brutal

The only mixed people that look somewhat decent are mulattos and Turk/Levants (white-arab), the rest are utter subhumans

Caucasian + Australoid = Curry, subhuman
Caucasian + Mongoloid = Hapa, subhuman
Negro + Australoid = I don't think this one even exists, the closest is black+curry
Negro + Mongoloid = Blasian, giga subhuman
Negro + Semite = North African, subhuman
Semite + Mongoloid = Afghan, subhuman
Semite + Australoid = Paki, subhuman
Mongoloid + Australoid = SEA, subhuman
Mulatos are still ugly, they have exotic halo because rare, but as you said numbers make a difference look at Brazil it's full of subhumans

Mestizos don't look that bad but they're short, I'd add that to the decent looking mutts
Hapas aren't subhuman in looks but they're fucked in the mind because most of them grow up knowing their mother was a self hating gook, their subhumanity is mostly to do with culture

Last edited:
Honestly, yes. It just screams uncanny. I look like a Asian nigger but with light skin and less nigger-y features (im pure Asian).

Actual darker skinned Asians look better than Blasians.

In terms of looks, for sure it's one of the worst. In terms of treatment by others, it's one of the worst since when blacks and lighter ethnicities mix, it results in a dark by world standards person 99% of the time. No chance for asians to accept them, if whites thought asians were xenophobic, blasians would probably think they're eugenists. Blacks could accept them in AMERICA actually because even mulattos identify as black there, so it's not the worst in terms of treatment.

Last edited:
Mulatos are still ugly, they have exotic halo because rare
They look better than pure negros that's for sure
but as you said numbers make a difference look at Brazil it's full of subhumans
Brazil is full of pure negros (it had large scale slavery like in the US), and they happen to be the ugliest and poorest, mixed ones mog
Mestizos don't look that bad but they're short, I'd that to the decent looking mutts
I forgot about them, their brown-ness is different and less subhuman compared to us due to evolving in American continent, also a lot of them have been generationally raped by whites and are almost indistinguishable
Hapas aren't subhuman in looks
I disagree ngl, most look like uncanny chinks

Last edited:
Actual darker skinned Asians look better than Blasians.
Because dark skin Asians have Australoid blood not negro (fundamentally different), niggers are just way too incompatible with chinks amd create very ugly babies with them

They look better than pure negros that's for sure

Brazil is full of pure negros (it had large scale slavery like in the US), and they happen to be the ugliest, mixed ones mog
Isn't half their population "brown" to various degrees though? They're Mediterranean-black mutts, the government tried to reduce the pure black population

Looks like an alien species from Star Wars.

Semite + Australoid
@CopingForBrutality this is me btw, the average Irani is just Semite, some moggers have white blood because of Russian/Turk invasion and Aryan remnants, and then there's me, a dysgenic super-semite mixed with disgusting abo blood

Blasinas don't rarely inherit those mongoloid eyes some of them can be pretty GL tbh. Like Tyson Beckford, Will Demps etc

@CopingForBrutality this is me btw, the average Irani is just Semite, some moggers have white blood because of Russian/Turk invasion and Aryan remnants, and then there's me, a dysgenic super-semite mixed with disgusting abo blood
You're similar to this?

Extremely brvtal, especially when u consider that a big majority of chinks already look like bleached niggers.