Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

.is blackcels.....

Would you ascend with her?

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 84.0%

• Total voters
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
@Truckzo
@Ika-Sama
@YBP Yxngcel
@depressedblackcel
@CantEscapeYourFate
@fatblackcel

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1664679245488.jpg
    FB_IMG_1664679245488.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 125
  • FB_IMG_1664679394067.jpg
    FB_IMG_1664679394067.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 124
@Intellau_Celistic

I’d rather stay Incel

Was this a failed Botox injection or something? :feelswhat:

I don't think denying this would make you a volcel, either way. :feelsjuice:

Lol iPhone! Lol!

i'm not facially deformed so i shouldn't have to stoop down to dating someone who is

What the fuck, who dressed up and shaved an gorilla

12 for no

Amazing

@Truckzo
@Ika-Sama
@YBP Yxngcel
@depressedblackcel
@CantEscapeYourFate
@fatblackcel
What do you mean by "ascend"?

If you mean fuck her doggy style and not have to look at her face then yes, but I selected no because I assume you mean "date" her and be in a relationship, and I'm not doing that shit.

least dysgenic american couple

Aw shieeet I love me a snow bunny

That fat black guy is trucel territory, that's the only girl he can get so he went for it.

Me personally, I wouldn't ever date her. It wouldn't be worth it, I'd rather be single than to date that thing.

While its technically volcel I still have some standards.

What the fuck is that creature?

She looks like those things from that one mod in skyrim called "hungers"

I'm white and I would stiill ascend with her ngl. Just close your eyes theory

I knew she would be with a black guy. JFL black men have the lowest standards in the world. Look at the obese disgusting ugly black women with multiple baby dads.

Someone can have no head, no arms, no legs, just a pussy and a black man would be there

I knew she would be with a black guy. JFL black men have the lowest standards in the world. Look at the obese disgusting ugly black women with multiple baby dads.
Someone can have no head, no arms, no legs, just a pussy and a black man would be there
We have no choice. We have more testosterone than we have SMV, so even if we can't get attractive women we still need to be fucking something, even if it's hideous. Only Tyrone can afford to have standards :feelsUgh:

We have no choice. We have more testosterone than we have SMV, so even if we can't get attractive women we still need to be fucking something, even if it's hideous. Only Tyrone can afford to have standards :feelsUgh:
“B-b-but Urkel is stealing all the white beckies and stacys”:soy::soy:. Some users just don’t listen to blackcels.

You may never know, maybe she has the world's most tightest pusi

can you even consider that ascension? I’d still smash.

irl donkey Kong