Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Black Panther Alt-right propaganda?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
Isn't Black Panther alt-right? He advocates for ethnonationalism. Killmonger is basically wants to anschluss the African world and then expand into the domains of the subhumans. He's far right. Only Shuri would probably even sympathise with non-Wakandans let alone non-Blacks. They even go so far as to lockout other Africans, exile Africans to slums and even mark themselves to identify their uniqueness. 

They let Africa get torn apart and did nothing about it. This is all completely ignoring the problems with its World Building. An Absolute Monarch in charge of a hyper-tech world? Isolationist yet powerful (and has a navy...despite being landlocked...)? Economically wealthy, with markets set up in a bazaar and no lawyers, businessmen, or politicians around? Where are the political theorists?! Where are economists? Bureaucracy and government institutions? At least there are scientists, which helps, but that raises another question... WAKANDANS HAVE GUNS, WHY DOES EVERYONE USE SPEARS?!

politics aside, Killmonger was the best villian in a long time

Its pie in the sky horseshit as well. The white man had to teach Africans about the wheel, 2 storey buildings and pooing in the loo.

It would be if it were about Whites. It seems to be more leftist bullshit feeding into the WE WUZ KANGS stuff. I hear that negroes are actually believe that the film is true and correct. Seems like there will be yet another race riot this summer.

i couldn't even watch it at my theatre if i wanted to , because there was a black only viewing when i wanted to go.

WE WUZ ALT RIGHT

BlackPill47 said:
It would be if it were about Whites. It seems to be more leftist bullshit feeding into the WE WUZ KANGS stuff. I hear that negroes are actually believe that the film is true and correct. Seems like there will be yet another race riot this summer.

It rarely did this. The main point was that wakanda had vibranium and didn't want to share. It rarely did the whole "wuz kang" that I see so many people crying over.

This is bullshit you're making up in your own head to vindicate your worthless political views

Raiden said:
i couldn't even watch it at my theatre if i wanted to , because there was a black only viewing when i wanted to go.

Is that hard to believe?

Salutextm said:
It rarely did this. The main point was that wakanda had vibranium and didn't want to share. It rarely did the whole "wuz kang" that I see so many people crying over.

This is bullshit you're making up in your own head to vindicate your worthless political agenda

Is that hard to believe?

place i live is predominantly african americans, and the students from the nhighschool near my home did this on friday night lol

commander_zoidberg said:
Its pie in the sky horseshit as well. The white man had to teach Africans about the wheel, 2 storey buildings and pooing in the loo.

The only connection this movie made into the real world was immigration. The rest is what you would expect from a cinematic utopia. Don't give the movie shit when you are making unnecessary connections.

Raiden said:
place i live is predominantly african americans, and the students from the nhighschool near my home did this on friday night lol

They made it so any non black couldn't see the movie?

Salutextm said:
The only connection this movie made into the real world was immigration. The rest is what you would expect from a cinematic utopia. Don't give the movie shit when you are making unnecessary connections.

They made it so any non black couldn't see the movie?

>they made it so any non black couldn't see the movie?

not the theatre itself, just a hand full of sjw's.

Raiden said:
>they made it so any non black couldn't see the movie?

not the theatre itself, just a hand full of sjw's.

Wow. I wonder what they were thinking? If anything, wouldn't you want people that are different from you to support and enjoy a movie like this with a strong and pleasant representation of your people? Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back