Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is being told by a foid that i look like a bear a compliment?

JoinedSep 30, 2023Posts51

I don't know.

Nah it means ur ogre

Another grAY, another question: how old and tall are you, what would you rate yourself?

Another grAY, another question: how old and tall are you, what would you rate yourself?
Vaguecels really are the most annoying posters on here...

No actual description of her tone or anything. Just, she said I looked like a Bear. Was she aroused, was she disgusted, did she say that in a mocking manner?

Pointless thread.

No actual description of her tone or anything. Just, she said I looked like a Bear. Was she aroused, was she disgusted, did she say that in a mocking manner?

Pointless thread.
other foids beside her laughing a bit, neutral expression on her face, some granny called me that before her and the foid said i look like one

Cool, you will ascend in one year, delete your account and fuck off. Youngcels are not a thing.
5 11 aint nearly enough in my country, i live in balkan, here 6 0 is avg for men of all age and for my generation 6 2, plus foids super hypergamous here

It means you're a fakecel slayer

Pointless thread.
exactly :yes: to all this

Although on the other hand, if we let the fakecels rot here, that's also good. I'm not rooting for fakecels to ascend... I'd rather have them rot here, as mean as it sounds. But I do root for my fellow incels.

exactly :yes: to all this

Although on the other hand, if we let the fakecels rot here, that's also good. I'm not rooting for fakecels to ascend... I'd rather have them rot here, as mean as it sounds. But I do root for my fellow incels.
what tf makes you think im not

what tf makes you think im not
not talking about you specifically. you could well be one but again, it depends on how she said "you look like a bear."

It means your fat and disgusting

Yes. I wish I was compared to something cute and majestic like a bear. Brag thread.