Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is being short, ugly and having a small dick the final blackpill?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
there are no surgeries for your height and dick size

Yes. I have pretty much every bad trait out there.

manlet = IT IS OVER

You can get surgeries for both but they're flukey.
Which is ironic. You'd think it'd be perfected for all the extremely short/ ugly guys who want power, and have the money/ resources to get the surgeries.

dickcels are truecels

combine those all, you have a giga truecel

No recovering from that combo

There's surgery to increase your height, it's leg stretching or something. Probably costly and painful though.

For face I believe there are plastic surgery to fix some undesirable features at a time.

Dick size there's the jelqing though I'm not sure whether it works or not.

If you are short and ugly does wang even matter?

Height: 164 ~ 165 cm <=> manlet here.
Ugly: 3/10 I guess <=> below average.
Small dick: seems like I'm below average here.

I guess it's definitely over for me.

Thats me. Maybe some coke and some pills will give me the balls to rope

dickcels are truecels
My dick is 1 inch and I'm 5 foot 4 and very ugly. I don't bothering with even basic hygiene (cutting my fingernails, beard, hair, brushing teeth etc.) as I know it's so over it never began.

there are those injections to give you more girth that last like 3 months or something but every surgery for length is basically bullshit, adds a couple of cm at best and might not even be permanent plus the potential for things to go wrong. Some guy died in Sweden i think getting dick surgery.

My dick is 1 inch and I'm 5 foot 4 and very ugly. I don't bothering with even basic hygiene (cutting my fingernails, beard, hair, brushing teeth etc.) as I know it's so over it never began.
1 inch? how much BPEL

Add being deathnik to the list, that's the final nail in the coffin. But honestly...

Trust me, being ugly is enough. I don't even know if I'll be good looking enough to escape curry status after surgery. You don't have to be a manlet, it doesn't matter, it's over anyways. Sure it's LESS over with a nice height, but if it's over - it's over.

But seriously, honestly, dick size doesn't matter that much. If you're good looking and tall but a dicklet, it makes zero difference. And by the way, you can be "too tall" and "too big". You simply cannot be "too good looking." IE anything above 7.5 inches in dick length is just novelty status, even I'd say that above 5 is probably not necessary. Any height about 6'5 or 6'6 is simply too much as well.

That said, you cannot be too good looking. And "good looking" is kinda subjective too, not in the way that normies think it is, but in the way that people have preferences towards people in similar leagues (some people might find Chico better looking, others might find Barrett better looking, etc).

actually there is a surgery for manletism. its just reserved for actual midgets and is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE.

the jews did this.

I call bullshit on the 1 inch dick

Height: 164 ~ 165 cm <=> manlet here.
Ugly: 3/10 I guess <=> below average.
Small dick: seems like I'm below average here.

I guess it's definitely over for me.
Ahhh my twin

yess ive achieved all 3 this is my final form :woke:

Last edited:
only a sentence if u ethnic

Pretty much dude. Being an ugly turbo manlet is a death sentence. Your cock doesnt matter until because its the last thing they see tbh

Dick. Size. Doesn't. Matter.

Don't forget the racepill