Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being short the absolute worst trait to have?

Is being short the worst fate?

• yes

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • no

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Of course barring extremes like being crippled or extremely obese.

I rank it above being ethnic, which is already bad. I would rather be a tall blackcel than a short whitecel. There are even a couple of disabilities I'd take just to be 6ft2 (i.e. lose a digit, blind in one eye, deaf in one ear, diabetes). After a certain height it just. never. began. For males that height is around 5'4. I am 5'1. Most women are taller than me. Most children are. I don't know what it means to be respected. When everybody is always looking down at you, it does something to your psyche. Makes you feel inferior. Some tallchads really lean into and enjoy the fact that they're staring down at you. It's worse when it's a stacey doing it. Being a shortcel is like never becoming an adult.

@Man I saw that:feelswhat:

Born male > Ugly > Retarded > Short
something like that

My tier list from ultimate brutality to less brutal (but still brutal):
1) being curry / being under 5'8"
2) 4/10 face or below (includes no-jawism)
3) framecel / high extrogens
4) balding before 35
5) mentalceldom (includes still believing in a god, aka "being a complete retard")
6) living in third world / USA

Face > height

Wounds heal but scars remain, arent we all human, isn't life only a game, if you felt my pain, you would never be the same, one day in my world, you'd wanna blow out your brain, everyday is a struggle and strain, I try to maintain to keep from going insane, then realize when tomorrow comes I just relive it again.

*knocks on casket* "Anyone home?

Born with holes = win

traits from worst to best

sub-5'7

sub-5 face

sub-5 inches

ethnic

I'd argue that being born with asperger's syndrome is a worse trait to have, but given that inceldom comes down to a multitude of factors coming in to play, I hesitate to give a resolute answer to this question, especially given my own biases for my vote. I also acknowledge OP's bias in his own personal assessment of "worst trait to have." :feelsjuice:

Being ugly and short together

I'd argue that being born with asperger's syndrome is a worse trait to have, but given that inceldom comes down to a multitude of factors coming in to play, I hesitate to give a resolute answer to this question, especially given my own biases for my vote. I also acknowledge OP's bias in his own personal assessment of "worst trait to have." :feelsjuice:
If you're a 6foot2 chad, it doesn't matter if you're aspie.

I would put small dick before short
It doesn't matter if you have a BBC if you're a manlet. Being a dicklet is brutal, but if you're tall you can at least kiss, hug, and hold hands before foids find out. You can't even do that if you're a manlet.

There was an entire episode of Hannah Montana that was about Miley not wanting to date a manlet even though he had a chad face.

The only universal death sentence

So you have never seen a kinda ugly guy that's tall with a gf?
Short + attractive face with a gf :yes:

Tall + ugly face with a gf :no:

Tall + big frame + muscles + mediocre face with a gf :yes:

Height for better quality of life but in terms of dating; face>>>height

Short + attractive face with a gf :yes:

Tall + ugly face with a gf :no:

Tall + big frame + muscles + mediocre face with a gf :yes:
You will be much more respected as an ugly tall man because everyone will see you as a monster thats not to be messed with especially if you gymmaxx but you wont get any female attention if you're tall but ugly. Whereas if you're short and very handsome you may get a gf but that won't matter much because everyone will know that they can overpower you if they wanted to. They'll treat you as less than human for it too.

You will be much more respected as an ugly tall man because everyone will see you as a monster thats not to be messed with especially if you gymmaxx but you wont get any female attention if you're tall but ugly. Whereas if you're short and very handsome you may get a gf but that won't matter much because everyone will know that they can overpower you if they wanted to. They'll treat you as less than human for it too.
Aye, unfortunately it’s hard to have both. And now imagine being average height + ugly hace, and that’s me, kek.

Wish I could be 6’3 so I’d ogremaxx just to make other men respect me.

Whereas if you're short and very handsome you may get a gf but that won't matter much because everyone will know that they can overpower you if they wanted to. They'll treat you as less than human for it too.
I'd be fine with having a gf, and staying away from people that would have a reason to "overpower" me. I don't see how that's an argument against being short, especially among men where our biggest issue is not being able to get a gf. :feelsjuice:

Absolutely it is the worst trait. If you are truly short like sub 5'7/ you will never be taken seriously as a man/adult male. Not just women will disdain you and never look at you, but normal height and above guys will never see you as a man either. Only hope in that regard is to be in a country of short guys. But yeah, if you are noticeably shorter than the average, even your fellow males will cease to respect you.

I'd be fine with having a gf, and staying away from people that would have a reason to "overpower" me. I don't see how that's an argument against being short, especially among men where our biggest issue is not being able to get a gf. :feelsjuice:
You would have to be more careful whenever you take your gf out on dates cuz a random guy could just walk up to you and beat the shit out of you and your gf and there isn’t a thing you could do about it unless you had a knife/gun.

You would have to be more careful whenever you take your gf out on dates cuz a random guy could just walk up to you and beat the shit out of you and your gf and there isn’t a thing you could do about it unless you had a knife/gun.
Good thing I believe in self defense and the 2nd Amendment. :feelsjuice:

Face > height
Average height with chad face is usually better than tall with average face.
But tall with average/ugly face is way better than short with good face, if you are short then you are not seen as a man.

Here in cuckanada it’s different
Is it true that if you have a severe health condition, they'll automatically recommend euthanasia? Or is it just headlines exaggerating fringe cases?

Being short is the worst. Having a small penis is just as bad, but at least nobody needs to know about it.

Is it true that if you have a severe health condition, they'll automatically recommend euthanasia? Or is it just headlines exaggerating fringe cases?
I don’t know but it’s heavily unrestricted

Being short wouldn't be classified as a real man. It's subhuman.

You gonna answer my question about Tom Morgan, or not? :feelsjuice:
So I looked this guy up. Uh.....

“I had propositions from older women, married women, women offering to have sex with me. There were women in Australia, America and New Zealand all offering to date me if ever I was in their country – it was bonkers. Fan sites were set up for me on Facebook – it was just mad.”

Volcel at WORST.

So I looked this guy up. Uh.....

“I had propositions from older women, married women, women offering to have sex with me. There were women in Australia, America and New Zealand all offering to date me if ever I was in their country – it was bonkers. Fan sites were set up for me on Facebook – it was just mad.”

Volcel at WORST.
Wow. Did not know he was volcel. Although - was all this occurring before, or after, he appeared on the show?

Second worst after ugly face. There are short handsome celebrity heartthrobs but no tall ugly face celebrity heartthrobs unless they have something else going for them (like Pete Davidson packing 10 inches).

No the worst trait to have is a bad personality of course

1- being non nt
2- negative canthal tilt
3- being short