Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being part med why I'm not ascending?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I have a med face. Do foids not like that. It seems the German men are the moggers of whites.

Brutal no blue eyes pill

Cope if you were an extrovert low tier normie you could Eastern Europe maxx

I have a med face. Do foids not like that. It seems the German men are the moggers of whites.
yeah. meds are mutts foids like blue eyed a10 tall Gods only.

I thought you looked NW European?

So do you have this pheno:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg
gracilemediterranid.gif

yeah. meds are mutts
No they aren't

They're genetically overlapped to some degree with MENA yes, but it's in lower amounts as genetic studies have shown, only really peaking higher in places like Andalusia, Sicilia, Greece, etc.

Different phenotypes also, though ofc some overlap exists

Its the ethnic tax

I also look like a retarded mutt despite being 'white.'

No they aren't

They're genetically overlapped to some degree with MENA yes
So that means mutts. Even a tiny little drop of shitskin blood makes your entire kin subhuman, brocel. You know what happens when you mix cacao with milk.

It's because of your height/face

Its the ethnic tax
>Med
>"ethnic"

Pick one

Depends heavily on the phenotype & where you are though
So that means mutts. Even a tiny little drop of shitskin blood makes your entire kin subhuman, brocel. You know what happens when you mix cacao with milk.
It's been like this since the Iron-Bronze age, and I mean yes they are "mixed" but it's not to the degree of some others like Hispanics or some MENA

American so I am a mix of a lot of things mainly anglo Saxon, Italian and Irish.
Mostly the same here, I have some Med also

iirc, most of it was from more up North which are more "fairer" on average:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv_rghXbqVY

I've met some of Southern descent, some can be quite fair but some can also be "swarths"

My only med trait are my light brown eyes & also I can get a light tan in Summer

What about Balkans & Slavs according to you?
tall, blonde, blue eyed slavs aren't ethnics because slav tribes are all tall meaning they aren't mutted and have blue eyes blonde hair. Balkanroaches have always been mutts since the dawn of time even before the ottomans. There are mutts everywhere unfortunately. I won't argue anymore on race topics here because most users here are in denial. They will never show me their face and prove they don't look like shitskins.

tall, blonde, blue eyed slavs aren't ethnics because slav tribes are all tall meaning they aren't mutted and have blue eyes blonde hair.
How do Russians & East ones fall under this?

Even many of the "blonder" phenotypes like this one seem bad imo:

easteuropidm.jpg

People neglect the importance of bones & facial features imho, those matter just as much as hair-eye coloring
Balkanroaches have always been mutts since the dawn of time even before the ottomans. There are mutts everywhere unfortunately.
It's more to do with the Dinaric pheno being "swarthy" at times I'd say

According to that website I use, it can be an olive to lighter-brown color at times.
I won't argue anymore on race topics here because most users here are in denial. They will never show me their face and prove they don't look like shitskins.
According to those who have seen me, I look French

And in OPs case, since he seems mostly NW euro I imagine he's White/white enough in appearance

Do slavs like Italian men or something?
From what I heard yeah. In Spain all low tier normie students who don't get much sex choose Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and similar countries as Erasmus destinations just because it's easy for them to have sex there.

From what I heard yeah. In Spain all low tier normie students who don't get much sex choose Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and similar countries as Erasmus destinations just because it's easy for them to have sex there.
I need passport. I always thought Czech women were cute tbh.

I don't believe this.
It's the apex fallacy in action, they like med chads and assume all that all med men must be like that. Again it's a meme but it still helps from what i've heard

It's the apex fallacy in action, they like med chads and assume all that all med men must be like that. Again it's a meme but it still helps from what i've heard
I guess it sort of makes sense because of meds reputation for being low inhibition violent sociopathic mobsters. Which sounds like a foids wet dream. But yeah thinking we are all like that is very low IQ. And most people are low IQ idiots so it doesn't shock me. For example I could never be in the mob because of my high inhibition and shyness.