Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is being NT something you're born with or is it because of how you've being treated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I can't really tell if I was born on the spectrum. Or did I simply learn to hate interacting with others because I'm ugly and my presence automatically makes others feel uncomfortable.

It's similar to getting sick. There are a million different diseases that can make you sick, but to be healthy you have to avoid all of them. In the same way, there are a million different ways that you can be Non-NT, some more severe than others, but to be NT there is only one healthy combination.

Being NT is a combination of both genetic and environmental factors, you can have perfectly fine mental genetics but have a horrible childhood and it will still cause problems.

How you're treated mostly. Halo effect is everything

@rightfulcel

How you're treated mostly. Halo effect is everything

@rightfulcel
How do guys like this go through school and end up very NT? In fact, most of the truecels we've canonized are NT. Most incels are bluepilled and NT though it's different for the people who browse here.

It's similar to getting sick. There are a million different diseases that can make you sick, but to be healthy you have to avoid all of them. In the same way, there are a million different ways that you can be Non-NT, some more severe than others, but to be NT there is only one healthy combination.

Being NT is a combination of both genetic and environmental factors, you can have perfectly fine mental genetics but have a horrible childhood and it will still cause problems.

High IQ

I was very social when i was young , but then i got bullied and ignored by females ..it destroyed me , i sound like a robot right now
.i cant even get a job that involve high verbal skills which is basic human thing ...to communicate ,

Communication skills suppose to be naturally in you , but if you were bullied or didnt get any affection from anyone especially females ..it disturbed your natural abillity to socialize .

I call it " acquired autism "

Last edited:
both

if ur referring to autism only then its genetic factors matter more

I wouldn't call that kid NT.
He definitely is. He has friends and a social circle people have browsed his Facebook. He mogs 90% of this forum in terms of social interaction. Definitely not even close to basement dweller.

He's just a retard. He has about as strong of a social life as you can possibly have while being a gigatruecel.

He definitely is. He has friends and a social circle people have browsed his Facebook. He mogs 90% of this forum in terms of social interaction. Definitely not even close to basement dweller.

He's just a retard. He has about as strong of a social life as you can possibly have while being a gigatruecel.
I used to have a social circle to a degree. So I guess I used to be "NT".

This is bullshit. People here claiming non-NT wouldn't actually be diagnosed as autistic, because autism involves issues in more areas than just lacking friends or being socially awkward. I am actually autistic and it's something you are born with and it becomes present by early infancy.

Both

Good explanation

I used to have a social circle to a degree. So I guess I used to be "NT".
I never had a social circle even when I was younger. I always just had one friend who I did almost everything with. I had "friends" and a social life at school, but they were mostly just friendly acquaintances. The most I did was hang out in a Discord server with them.

I mogged the fuck out of that guy especially pre/early puberty lookswise since he still looks like he's 13 anyways.

This is bullshit. People here claiming non-NT wouldn't actually be diagnosed as autistic, because autism involves issues in more areas than just lacking friends or being socially awkward. I am actually autistic and it's something you are born with and it becomes present by early infancy.

Do you work?