Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal is being Non- NT your biggest failo?

is nt your biggest failo?

• yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • no

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
be honest

if you arent below average height or face chances are NT is your main failo
If you dont get bullied for looks but still sexless or a loner chances are NT is your biggest failo
if you've had foids approach you but you turned them off with your non-nt ness then chances are your biggest failo is being non-nt

Most "incels" here are literally normie looking its just that they're non-nt ive seen it time and time again

My biggest failo is height and face. I'm not even Non-nt i can speak to female cashiers without an issue but im still a bit of an autist when it comes to talkign to normies around my age

Last edited:
No, I doubt I'm even non-NT. I used to be socially at least decent until I moved to a new school, lost all my friends, and on top of that was a subhuman ethnic manlet. A constant negative feedback loop of mockery and isolation will degrade the social skills of anyone, too many "mentalcels" here are just LARPing moggers who go out with friends daily. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
be honest

if you arent below average height or face chances are NT is your main failo
If you dont get bullied for looks but still sexless or a loner chances are NT is your biggest failo
if you've had foids approach you but you turned them off with your non-nt ness then chances are your biggest failo is being non-nt

Most "incels" here are literally normie looking its just that they're non-nt ive seen it time and time again

My biggest failo is height and face. I'm not even Non-nt i can speak to female cashiers without an issue but im still a bit of an autist when it comes to talkign to normies around my age
How tall are you?

no i have bigger problems

so in a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself?
i would say 2 tbh, as i said before, being non-NT is not my biggest problems

No NT for your face

It would help if I could actually have sex and was not ugly

I'm also short and ugly

I'm ugly, ethnic, and have a terrible frame, but I'd say being autistic outweighs even all those. I might as well have been born dead.

No, but I'd only need a bit more of the 3 main requirements for a decent life. Face + NT, height + NT or face + height

I have a below average face and a slightly below average height for zoomers (5’9”-5’10”). Still would say ND is my biggest failo cause I’d at least have a social life if I was NT

being non-NT is my worst trait and makes my life hell, but I'm also ugly at the same time

It's not my only flaw but most likely my main failo

No, my turbosubhuman face is.

No, I doubt I'm even non-NT. I used to be socially at least decent until I moved to a new school, lost all my friends, and on top of that was a subhuman ethnic manlet. A constant negative feedback loop of mockery and isolation will degrade the social skills of anyone, too many "mentalcels" here are just LARPing moggers who go out with friends daily. :feelsclown:
We have similar life stories. :feelsbadman:

No they look at me and become disgusted

80% Of My Inceldom Comes From Being Non-NT And 20% From Living In A Rural Area

no, I'd say its mainly because I'm a short ugly black man.

Not 6 2 ,

Ugly nigger face

Low NT nigger ( disadvantage )

my subhuman jaw is my biggest falio

I Can't Relate To Anyone On This Site

I'm also a manlet who can't speak to anyone without my autism showing

NT sub 5s can still betabuxx later in life if you're ND have fun wanting to kill yourself from the stress of having a normal life (work etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back