Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is being KHHV a bannable offense?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Deleted member 28526

Deleted member 28526

Banned
-
What the heck is this?
Inkwell

Apparently it is on cuckit.
Are they really serious?

judging by the format that seems to be the rules of one particular subreddit and not sitewide rules

But khhv isn't even exclusively used by our community jfl.

I’m pretty sure this is just a rule on a subreddit.

By that logic half of reddit wouldn't be allowed to join, involuntary celibates.

Dirty fucking soy maggots may they all die and rot.

Just ordered by top

Every post is by a female

Its a white knighting sub

Yes, you get banned from life for that offense.

God reddit just hates incels it’s not even funny

Reddit is an SJW feminist gynocentric site. Who cares about their rules, just stay out of it unless you're a woman or a cuck.

I don't think it originated from incels. It originated from Dr. Mike Mew, who I'm pretty sure was mewing before there was an incelosphere.

What the heck is this?
View attachment 321081
Apparently it is on cuckit.
Are they really serious?
1-Its been orginated by Mike Mew,
2-Most incels already say its ineffective.

I mean its better I guess, subhumans in reddit would stop wasting their time with tongue fucking their palate and start considering jaw surgery.

"mewing is ineffective"
what a cope for incels who found out too late. they are definately incels
Legit lmao hit the nail right on the head. That's exactly it.

I've seen "hurr incels banned" rules on a million different subreddits, it's become the normal thing for cucks to do, but the fact that this freak decided to specifically go on a massive anti mewing rant where he describes it as ineffective basically proves that he's just some butthurt incel in denial who tried mewing, didn't get anything out of it and is enraged because of it.

Mewing hardly ever gets discussed by incels anyway, that's a lookism type thing. Vast majority of incels don't believe in any form of "self improvement".

Legit lmao hit the nail right on the head. That's exactly it.

I've seen "hurr incels banned" rules on a million different subreddits, it's become the normal thing for cucks to do, but the fact that this freak decided to specifically go on a massive anti mewing rant where he describes it as ineffective basically proves that he's just some butthurt incel in denial who tried mewing, didn't get anything out of it and is enraged because of it.

Mewing hardly ever gets discussed by incels anyway, that's a lookism type thing. Vast majority of incels don't believe in any form of "self improvement".
yeah, that's why I don't reccomend youngecels stay here at all. Their looks have a chance of getting better if they mew and lift (lifting increases testosterone and growth hormone release)

yeah, that's why I don't reccomend youngecels stay here at all. Their looks have a chance of getting better if they mew and lift (lifting increases testosterone and growth hormone release)
Lifting is worth doing anyway imo. There's way too many gymcels who think an average guy lifting will become Chad, which is JFL tier. But still it has benefits. I'm not dedicated to it at all but in the rare times when I have been I always feel physically better when I do.

That said. Fun of rotting with junk food > Physical wellbeing. At least for now.

Lifting is worth doing anyway imo. There's way too many gymcels who think an average guy lifting will become Chad, which is JFL tier. But still it has benefits. I'm not dedicated to it at all but in the rare times when I have been I always feel physically better when I do.

That said. Fun of rotting with junk food > Physical wellbeing. At least for now.
delayed gratification only works if you have any hope for the future, which most incels don't

Since when does mewing originate from incel forums? Lmao