Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being Indian the worst outcome for a man to be born into?

Dr Cortex

Dr Cortex

I like cranberry icecream
We are ugly. We have poop skin. But worst of all, we are all short.

We're the culmination of all the worst traits of every race put into one. Curries age horribly and bald quickly like whites, they're retarded like niggers, they're short like spics, they have small penises like chinks, they're inbreds like sandniggers, and they're ugly and shitskinned like Abos.

Crippled indian worst fate imaginable

We're the culmination of all the worst traits of every race put into one. Curries age horribly and bald quickly like whites, they're retarded like niggers, they're short like spics, they have small penises like chinks, they're inbreds like sandniggers, and they're ugly and shitskinned like Abos.
The only thing worse, I believe, is the indigenous people of Australia. They don't even look human, lmao.
GFJunRfbYAA3PvY

Millions of years of evolution led to this? There must have been a mistake.
The only thing worse, I believe, is the indigenous people of Australia. They don't even look human, lmao. View attachment 1145731
Why they look like they wanna rape me.

Curries age horribly
We look ugly even when we are young lol
and bald quickly like whites
No. Indians are the race least likely to bald. If if stopped tobacco, we would bald even less. Curries have all the world records of longest hair
they're retarded like niggers
Cope. Curries have high IQ
they're short like spics
No shorter than them :feelsrope::feelsrope:
they have small penises like chinks
Is there a source for that? I am 5'4 yet I have 6.2 inch dick. I don't think curries have it as small as chinks
they're inbreds like sandniggers
No. Inbreeding is 10% in India unlike 40% + for sandniggers. That too increased our IQ like for Jews
and they're ugly and shitskinned like Abos.
The Abo looking niggers in India are the tallest from what I have seen. Like really tall, 6+ feet. So they won't have problems

We look ugly even when we are young lol
We go from being ugly to looking like freaks of nature,
No. Indians are the race least likely to bald. If if stopped tobacco, we would bald even less. Curries have all the world records of longest hair
Cope. Curries have high IQ

No shorter than them :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal
Is there a source for that? I am 5'4 yet I have 6.2 inch dick. I don't think curries have it as small as chinks
Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm and erected circumference was 11.46 cm.
Our problem is girth, but the sample size was only 93 people, so the actual average is probably lower.
No. Inbreeding is 10% in India unlike 40% + for sandniggers. That too increased our IQ like for Jews
The Abo looking niggers in India are the tallest from what I have seen. Like really tall, 6+ feet. So they won't have problems
North Indians are slightly taller than South Indians (the Abo looking ones)

Last edited:
We go from being ugly to looking like freaks of nature,
No we the ugliest even when we are young

All because of tobbaco. Otherwise we have the best hair. We have all the world records
Bullshit source. Debate with @rope infinity ♾️ . Noway US mutts have higher IQ than us. Europe would but not US mutts

Our problem is girth
Source of only 300 men. That too North Indian. Remember

Tamils are the most inbreeding, they have the highest IQ. Inbreeding increases IQ till 30%
North Indians are slightly than South Indians (the Abo looking ones)
No. Maybe you don't know. In South India. Fair skinned nigger like me are shorter while Abo nigger are height mogger.

Abo looking niggers are less than 10% and all of them are height mogger. I wish I was born as a tall abo looking IQ tamil with a tamil foid :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I see. I suppose it makes sense; bad genes/looks don't come out of nowhere.
He is delusional. Abo niggers in India are the tallest with highest IQ

View attachment 1145756
All because of tobbaco. Otherwise we have the best hair. We have all the world records
Only 41% of adults use tobbaco while 50% of men are balding under the age of 25. You can make the same argument with whites, since they have heavy tobacco use as well.
Bullshit source. Debate with @rope infinity ♾️ . Noway US mutts have higher IQ than us. Europe would but not US mutts
He thinks niggers can be as smart as whites if they lived in muh better environments:feelskek:.
Source of only 300 men. That too North Indian. Remember

View attachment 1145762
India's studies probably aren't reliable because other South Asian countries have an average of 4".
Tamils are the most inbreeding, they have the highest IQ. Inbreeding increases IQ till 30%
Inbreeding is probably why Tamils are the ugliest curries. We're not only Dravidians, but inbreds as well brutal.
No. Maybe you don't know. In South India. Fair skinned nigger like me are shorter while Abo nigger are height mogger.

Abo looking niggers are less than 10% and all of them are height mogger. I wish I was born as a tall abo looking IQ tamil with a tamil foid :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
You're still genetically South Indian yourself:feelstastyman:.

Last edited:
Only 28% of adults use tobbaco while 50% of men are balding
Have you even read it. 42% of men consume tobacco. All the balding nigger I have seen are smokers.

Check the world records. We have the longest hairs and beards in all categories
He thinks niggers can be as smart as whites if they lived in muh better environments:feelskek:.
India is proof of that. Abo niggers here are smart. Inbreeding is also responsible for that

India's studies probably aren't reliable because other South Asian countries have an average of 4".
But we have African genes JFL
Inbreeding is probably why Tamils are the ugliest curries. We're not only Dravidians, but inbreds as well brutal.
No Tamils are moggers. Rest of Indian foids love Tamil actors like Madhavan, Ajhit, Arvind Swami
You're still genetically South Indian yourself:feelstastyman:.
But I am not a Tamil :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I wish I was a tamil with a tamil foid

Tamils are taller and have higher IQ

Have you even read it. 42% of men consume tobacco. All the balding nigger I have seen are smokers.

Check the world records. We have the longest hairs and beards in all categories
I've changed my previous comment.
India is proof of that. Abo niggers here are smart. Inbreeding is responsible for that

View attachment 1145773
They still have third-world IQ on average.
But we have African genes JFL
We wuz BBC kangz bhai:feelskek::feelskek:
No Tamils are moggers. Rest of Indian foids love Tamil actors like Madhavan, Ajhit, Arvind Swami

But I am not a Tamil :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I wish I was a tamil with a tamil foid
Ok
Tamils are taller
No
and have higher IQ
Sure

I've changed my previous comment.

No. Also we have all the records of longest hair why is that?

I haven't seen one smoking nigger not bald, if anything it all because of smoking. Show me a source curries bald even without smoking
They still have third-world IQ on average.
No. Street shitters here steal entire life saving a cumskin family saving with a single phone call. Clearly the research is wrong. We had a debate on that research already

We wuz BBC kangz bhai
We have long dicks both from abo nigger genes and Aryan genes. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No Tamilcels are fakecels. You can marry your cousins

Abo looking tamils are especially tall :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Gross. What’s with all the poojeets on this forum.

No. Also we have all the records of longest hair why is that?
Source?
I haven't seen one smoking nigger not bald, if anything it all because of smoking. Show me a source curries bald even without smoking
I never said that smoking doesn't cause balding. Only 14% of Indians start smoking before the age of 16, but they start balding as early as 25, meaning smoking only activates their already existing balding genetics faster.
No. Street shitters here steal entire life saving a cumskin family saving with a single phone call. Clearly the research is wrong. We had a debate on that research already
$10B is nothing compared to the total amount of money the US owns. Also it didn't say who exactly they fooled, so it could be nigger and other ethnics, including curries.
We have long dicks both from abo nigger genes and Aryan genes. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Long dicks if they measure it from the tip to the far end of the turd sticking out of their asses, and we don't have Aryan genetics.
No Tamilcels are fakecels. You can marry your cousins
So can you. Also I'm not Indian.
View attachment 1145786

Abo looking tamils are especially tall :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Anyone is tall to you when you're 5'4.

We have the double smoking rate of them. Also lot of nigger here chew pan masala and shit
Google world records longest hair,beard and mustache of woman, man, boy, girl. Most of them will be curries
I never said that smoking doesn't cause balding. Only 14% of Indians start smoking before the age of 16, but they start balding as early as 25, meaning smoking only activates their already existing balding genetics faster.
I have a doubt on study itself because it is by a corporate company.

Or may be South Indians don't bald as much. Because bald niggers are less than 5-10% from what I have seen. And all the balding ones are alcoholics and smokers
$10B is nothing compared to the total amount of money the US owns.
That's JUST the US. We also scam in Europe and Australia
Also it didn't say who exactly they fooled, so it could be nigger and other ethnics, including curries.
Cope. US mutts are dumber than curries. Indians are cunning and manipulative. That's why we are the richest and most successful group there, especially in management
Long dicks if they measure it from the tip to the far end of the turd sticking out of their asses, and we don't have Aryan genetics.
Do you have source of curries being small dicked with a larger sample. We are as short as chinks and have longer dicks from that data
So can you. Also I'm not Indian.
Cousin marriage is not accepted in Telangana. Also Telugu whores are educated and cunning, unlike trad tamil foids :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao::ahegao:
Anyone is tall to you when you're 5'4.
Yes, but getting mogged by 6+ feet Abo niggers is the most painful :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wish I was born as a tall High-IQ Abo nigger Tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

We have the double smoking rate of them. Also lot of nigger here chew pan masala and shit

Google world records longest hair,beard and mustache of woman, man, boy, girl. Most of them will be curries

I have a doubt on study itself because it is by a corporate company.

Or may be South Indians don't bald as much. Because bald niggers are less than 5-10% from what I have seen. And all the balding ones are alcoholics and smokers
Where does it say we smoke nearly double as much as whites. Most European countries have at least 30-40% of their people smoking, while India is barely 30%.
That's JUST the US. We also scam in Europe and Australia

Cope. US mutts are dumber than curries. Indians are cunning and manipulative. That's why we are the richest and most successful group there, especially in management
Do you have source of curries being small dicked with a larger sample. We are as short as chinks and have longer dicks from that data
This is what I can find. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
We have longer penises than chinks, but our issue is girth.
Yes, but getting mogged by 6+ feet Abo niggers is the most painful :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wish I was born as a tall High-IQ Abo nigger Tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Same

Where does it say we smoke nearly double as much as whites. Most European countries have at least 30-40% of their people smoking, while India is barely 30%.

What I though, South Indian probably consume less tobacco and bald least. Those tamil foids especially have long dark hair decorated with jasmine flowers :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Intra scamming and inter scamming both exist but curries are the best scammers in both the cases.
This is what I can find. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
We have longer penises than chinks, but our issue is girth.
Not coping, I am ready to bite the bullet. But isn't length more important than girth, especially when fucking a virgin foid?

Also taller people have bigger dicks, so curries in the west would have it bigger right?
All tamils are tall and high IQ. I wish I was a tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Apparently some tamil foids like telugus. Lifefuel for me

View attachment 1145857View attachment 1145860

View attachment 1145858

What I though, South Indian probably consume less tobacco and bald least. Those tamil foids especially have long dark hair decorated with jasmine flowers :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
It seems like only the poorest parts of India has the highest percentage of tobacco use, but I also see South Indians balding from personal experience.
Not coping, I am ready to bite the bullet. But isn't length more important than girth, especially when fucking a virgin foid?
No girth is more important because your dick needs to be thick enough to actually feel the vaginal walls. Even if your dick is 8", it useless if your girth is 4".
Also taller people have bigger dicks, so curries in the west would have it bigger right?
There's a weak correlation between height and penis size. Hispanics are much shorter than whites, yet they have slightly larger penises.
All tamils are tall and high IQ. I wish I was a tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Apparently some tamil foids like telugus. Lifefuel for me
I'm not tall or high IQ:feelsbadman:

Photos like these exist and kikes still wanna make us believe that there are no human races
Them and retarded white people. Or wiggers, lol.
GFH57mAXgAAP8UX
2SmrkTu
6eZwMZH

but I also see South Indians balding from personal experience.
Indians are know to have long hair, more body hair and even hairy eye brows. Only good genes curries probably have is hair. Fags here are ruining even that with smoking :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
No girth is more important because your dick needs to be thick enough to actually feel the vaginal walls. Even if your dick is 8", it useless if your girth is 4".
Brutal girthpill :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
There's a weak correlation between height and penis size.
Lifefuel
I'm not tall or high IQ:feelsbadman:
I have a plan for upgrading my bloodline genes. I will breed with a taller High IQ tamil foid :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. So my offsprings will be higher IQ and taller. Tamil foids have lesser SMV because they are darker in India, I can bleach them with my fair skin. Win-Win for everyone.

What you think of my plan?

Brutal