Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is being called ugly, one of the biggest signs of being a truecel?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Do LTN's gets called ugly? I have been called ugly and bullied plenty of times growing up. I sometimes cope and tell myself that I might not be as ugly as I think, but Then I remember all the times I have been called ugly. So my question is how do you tell if you're a truecel or ltn?

you're only truecel if u can obviously see it. there is no decision to make, you just know it

Yeah, definitely. Even my mom said im ugly.

Tagging people I can think of because, I want an answer.
@DarkStar
@Chang Longwang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist
@VersoffenerAssi
@incelerated
@MiSKiRaT

Yeah, definitely. Even my mom said im ugly.
My mom has also admitted that I was ugly during my teen years. I was good looking as child before puberty, but I turned out extremely ugly after puberty it seems. She told me I was "average looking" a few months ago. But I'm sure she was lying just so I don't rope

you're only truecel if u can obviously see it. there is no decision to make, you just know it
I disagree. Most people cope and tell themselves, that they're a 7(scientifically proven) it's only through, feedback from others that we know what our place in the social hierarchy is.

My mom has also admitted that I was ugly during my teen years. I was good looking as child before puberty, but I turned out extremely ugly after puberty it seems. She told me I was "average looking" a few months ago. But I'm sure she was lying just so I don't rope
Most moms praise their sons to be the most handsome in the world, if she calls you average, its a bad sign.

I disagree. Most people cope and tell themselves, that they're a 7(scientifically proven) it's only through, feedback from others that we know what our place in the social hierarchy is.
I noticed this also.

I got called ugly based on my voice as well as black and obese, its over man

only LTNs cope by telling themselves they are a 7. truecels that are so ugly or possibly deformed can't cope no matter how hard they try, unless they are retards.

only LTNs cope by telling themselves they are a 7. truecels that are so ugly or possibly deformed can't cope no matter how hard they try, unless they are retards.
If what you're saying is true. Then I might be LTN(cope)

Do LTN's gets called ugly? I have been called ugly and bullied plenty of times growing up. I sometimes cope and tell myself that I might not be as ugly as I think, but Then I remember all the times I have been called ugly. So my question is how do you tell if you're a truecel or ltn?
Def Called ugly More than once.

I'd say it depends on who and how many people, how old they are and so on but maybe yes

Never underestimate how good the brain is when it comes to coping.
Its interesting how everyone think theyre seven. My sister said shes 7, cousin also, my brother also. Few days ago i saw an incel youtuber and he rated himself 7 jfl. Like everyone think theyre above average, like middle between average and perfect.

Its interesting how everyone think theyre seven. My sister said shes 7, cousin also, my brother also. Few days ago i saw an incel youtuber and he rated himself 7 jfl. Like everyone think theyre above average, like middle between average and perfect.
Just shows that the study is accurate.

I'd say it depends on who and how many people, how old they are and so on but maybe yes
Aren't kids and teens honest? I have seen called ugly the most when I was a teenager(even my mom said I was ugly)

To normies 7 is basically average because they all overrate hard

Aren't kids and teens honest? I have seen called ugly the most when I was a teenager(even my mom said I was ugly)
Good point and brutal. I've also been called ugly by kids directly, starting from when I was 12
Now I just overhear it from strangers but nobody says directly to me.

If you’re asking you aren’t one.

Sign of being a trucel is not having a gf

Hard to imagine a more stereotypically truecel trait tbh.

Normies always say they're 6-7, some women say they're a 10, usually fat niggers.

If people are straight up calling you ugly, that’s a truecel sign. I used to get called ugly when my looks were bad before puberty. Now, my looks are only slightly below average and I just get ignored.

girls said 'eeeeww' to me while i was walking this happend to me twice in this year only. believe me getting called ugly is nothing

Depends of low inhib your culture is. I think getting called ugly in Eastern Europe or Sweden is worse than getting called ugly in U.S. of A, because the people are much more reluctant to talk shit.

Depends of low inhib your culture is. I think getting called ugly in Eastern Europe or Sweden is worse than getting called ugly in U.S. of A, because the people are much more reluctant to talk shit.
yes, they will make you feel like a insect that should die

everybody gets called ugly eventually. even good looking people (jokingly)
but being called ugly all the fucking time. this is a truecel trait.

Last edited:
Good point and brutal. I've also been called ugly by kids directly, starting from when I was 12
Now I just overhear it from strangers but nobody says directly to me.
Brutal