Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is being born a psychopath better?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Imagine all the things we could've done if we were low inhib and didn't give a shit about people. How much success I would've had in school, not caring about people's validation, everything would be so much better.

Last edited:
Off topic GrAYcel

I am a psychopath who eggs people’s houses.

Probably much Yes.

Probably yes, u will be low inhib

only if you are chad

Imagine all the things we could've done if we were low inhib and didn't give a shit about people. How much success I would've had in school, not caring about people's validation, everything would be so much better.

Being a psychopath is an individually selective trait, not a collective selective trait like honor, honesty, empathy and self sacrifice.
Individual selective traits favour the individual and disfavour the group while collective selective traits do the opposite.
They exist in a balance based on evolutionary factors.

The world is the playground of the immoral, the prison of the moral and the crematorium of the dead.
You would have an individual advantage regarding your joy and success if you were a psychopath but it would disfavour the group.

I believe psycopaths are made not born

fuuck i wish i were low inhib so bad. living as a shy, high inhib sperg is bleak as fuck

yes, why isn't this a poll though?