Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being attractive considered a talent?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I think being attractive is a talent because you are born with talents just like you are born with your looks. I’m not talented at anything and lazy plus I am not attractive so I literally have no talents. Attractive people could always model or act if they suck at everything else

ChinkTok is based on making you famous if you're attractive, so yeah being attractive is the best kind of talent because you can suck at everything but if you're attractive you'll make it big, doesn't matter how, where or who you are, you'll win in life

ChinkTok is based on making you famous if you're attractive, so yeah being attractive is the best kind of talent because you can suck at everything but if you're attractive you'll make it big, doesn't matter how, where or who you are, you'll win in life

no, but it can be equivalent to having a talent bc you'd have a natural affinity to succeed in life compared to others

Yes.

But it shouldn't.

Talent was even '00s bong slang for an attractive person. JFL.

It is the only talent

Also the only personality

No its a privilege

It is as much a talent as being thick boned and low inhib makes you more intimidating. A genetic advantage that allows you to dominate in different areas of your choosing.

Talent doesn't matter to femoids.

Only attraction really matters.