Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is being an incel the main problem in your life?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Is inceldom the worst problem in your life?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
That is the case for me. I am moneymaxxed and financially secure. I have hobbys I indulge in. I have achieved personal and career goals. There is literally nothing else that makes me depressed except for my loneliness and the pain of the memories of the rejections I've suffered. If I could escape inceldom, I would consider myself a winner at life, but I can't because basic needs haven't been met (sex, intimacy, being loved). I will always feel like I'm rotting no matter how successful i am in other departments. The sad part is that my situation cannot be changed, as I am a 27yo 5ft1 MANLET BLACKCEL.

If I had a woman I could grow with, someone I can turn to in my darkest moments, I would finally be at peace. It's a fucking basic human instinct, yet I fail to fulfill it despite my ability to contribute to society. :feelsrope:

It is the main problem in my life as I have no problem with my financial situation, and my studies are going well.

no, but this loneliness makes my life worse
I have no hope of improving my interaction with other human beings in any way

I would say yes. I have an okay job

i dont care about sex & girls as much as i care about how i will be unable to function in society or get a job to sustain myself due to my autism & reverse halo effect from ugliness & height

i used to hate loneliness but i’ve learned that i hate people more than being alone due to traumatic social experiences time after time everytime, being alone is the best thing ever. it seems like social isolation is better than social interaction for me

but i’m only 20 so i don’t know when the copes will run out, but i’ve managed to keep myself entertained every passing day with the internet. for now, i’ve accepted my identity as a genetic dead end, as i’ve tried every proposed solution and see no possible desirable thing that would make the juice worth the squeeze, i’m too autistic. being isolated makes it better too so i don’t have to interact with humans and get reminded of how mogged i am in life

I think it's also the root cause for the disorders I developed over the years. If I had a chance to grow up as a normie I probably wouldn't have panic attacks, manic episodes and probably wouldn't be in this constant antsy state of fight-or-flight.
Sitting down for 8 hours and doing any sort of work feels impossible now, constant thoughts of missing out and life passing me by.

i think ai will soon be able to help alleviate inceldom for many, and whether it’s cope is up for debate

After a while it’s just accepted as being your life.

being alone is the best thing ever
I'd advise against this cope in the longterm. You'll hit 25/30/35 and regret not having a circle of friends. And the older you get the harder it will be to find new ones.

Not the main problem for me, but realising that I'm an incel just fuels all my other problems.

I'd advise against this cope in the longterm. You'll hit 25/30/35 and regret not having a circle of friends. And the older you get the harder it will be to find new ones.
i think i'd rope when things become truly unbearable at that age, would be better if my parents are gone too by then. cultivating a circle of friends is just not a realistic possibility for an individual who holds blackpill beliefs so strongly & also autistic enough to not be able to mask as a normie.

in social settings, i learned that not talking is always better than anything that will come out of my mouth from past experiences. as i can never gauge how others are feeling or what they're thinking with any accuracy, i always make it a rule to give neutral opinions if asked about anything, or just say i don't know. i've thought about friendship a lot, i wrote this thread about it a while ago. i have concluded that i can only make acquaintances, but not friends.
what is a meaningful friendship to you? what does it consist of? how does it develop? i would like to know.
Aristotle separated friendship into 3 categories:
1. pleasure - friends who party together, enjoy a sport together, play video games together, indulge in drugs/alcohol/degeneracy, the uniting factor is that both members derive pleasure from a shared activity
2. utility - friends who mutually benefit from each other, a purely transactional relationship, ie friends who work on assignments together, or friends who increase each other's social network. (you can basically argue any social interaction to be a transactional one)
3. virtue - friends who are friends because they both perceive the other member to be virtuous & of high morality, ie someone who has strong integrity, honesty, or any other virtuous trait you can think of.

so then, what constitutes a meaningful friendship? i've asked a few people today, they mentioned someone you can rely on, to talk to about anything, someone who you can interact with authentically, so there's no need for social niceties, and someone who's similar to them. when i asked how they would go about acquiring such a friendship, they all said that they're just hoping it happens organically, so instead of pursuing it actively, they're just betting that they will find someone who becomes their close friend by chance of luck.

i think there are several important aspects that increase the likelihood of being able to develop a meaningful friendship with someone.
1. having a similar socioeconomic status - most people who come from a poorer background will hold an inherent animosity towards the richer & more privileged, it soon becomes clear how different the lifestyles of both members are, in the food they eat, clothes they wear, area they live in, spending habits, etc. it's similar to how lots of incels feel hatred towards attractive people for being born with better genetics. it's no one's fault, it's just emergent societal norms & biases that are so ingrained in our biology that dictates why we act the way we do. the only exception for this rule is when both members acknowledge the socioeconomic gap and talk about it, to be aware of their differences and hold beliefs/values in life that make it so that this factor doesn't affect their friendship (their friendship is built upon something greater & more important).

2. i think the point above extends to having a similar ethnicity, languages spoken, educational background, life experiences, age range, types of media consumption, political beliefs, sense of humour, attraction, gender, and many more

all these factors improve relatability, which i think is at the core of what allows a meaningful friendship to be built upon.

3. another important thing i think is as time passes, beliefs & values will change, so being able to understand each other but still disagree is important, as many friendships slowly drift apart once that familiar relatability is gone.

4. i also think exposure time / time spent together in proximity is also important, there are more opportunities for social interactions that can increase the likelihood of bonding. this is just like how romantic routes are chosen in visual novels when the player has to select which choice he will make that also determines the amount of time spent with any of the potential love interests.

5. lastly, i think having a shared greater purpose can also play a role, i have made 2 friends from incel spaces, friendships based solely on our inceldom, and there is an idea of this greater purpose, of wanting to do something for the community, to add value in this online sphere, to help other men who were like us before we became blackpilled, i think that sort of thing contributes to a meaningful friendship. maybe it's like how religious people bond over their shared greater purpose of god, or how people who want to create change or make a notable impact in a field can bond over that desire and passion for the field/discipline/community

i think all these factors help increase the likelihood for a meaningful friendship to develop, but at its fundamental core, if you had to select only the necessary factors, what would they be?

Congrats for money maxxing as a manlet

I have 99 problems and being an incel is one of them.

Being an incel is not my main problem in life. It's all the problems that lead to me being an incel that is the main curse upon my life.

Yes of course. I do have other issues in my life but I'd say that my lack of a girlfriend is the cause of my depression

Nah but it will be in the future.

Having below average IQ takes its toll.

No I have an anxiety disorder and have inability to hold down a job due to bullying, etc.

That is the case for me. I am moneymaxxed and financially secure. I have hobbys I indulge in. I have achieved personal and career goals. There is literally nothing else that makes me depressed except for my loneliness and the pain of the memories of the rejections I've suffered. If I could escape inceldom, I would consider myself a winner at life, but I can't because basic needs haven't been met (sex, intimacy, being loved). I will always feel like I'm rotting no matter how successful i am in other departments. The sad part is that my situation cannot be changed, as I am a 27yo 5ft1 MANLET BLACKCEL.

If I had a woman I could grow with, someone I can turn to in my darkest moments, I would finally be at peace. It's a fucking basic human instinct, yet I fail to fulfill it despite my ability to contribute to society. :feelsrope:
being unhealthy and lower class is my biggest problem. then inceldom third.

Inceldom is easily the biggest problem in most of, if not all, incels and virgins lives. It's a basic need. If you're stable financially you become completely fulfilled and a winner by getting sex frequently and if you're poor, unemployed or going nowhere in life frequent sex will help you mentally so that you'll overcome these difficulties.

Look at my drinking fountain chilled thread

No, my life is generally total shit

im a neetcel. if i could choose to get rid of one of them, id remove neetdom since that's worse