Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is being a therapist the easiest job in existence?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
You just sit there and keep repeating "and how did that make you feel?" For 40 minutes every session.

I would love to be theRAPIST

Or just gaslight them

You just sit there and keep repeating "and how did that make you feel?" For 40 minutes every session.
yes but its foid and cuck only

It seems like a boring job.

No its definitely up there but theres WAY easier "Jobs" like Hotel Tester, Librarian, Greeter, Influencer.

No its definitely up there but theres WAY easier "Jobs" like Hotel Tester, Librarian, Greeter, Influencer.
I meant job that makes good money.

And influencer aka scammer is not a job

Foids jobs such as HR, coordinators and other EASY office shit are a joke and huge waste of resources, yet normies blame neets for that who cannot get a stupid wageslave job at a warehouse because normies hate incels and non-NT's. They want to keep telling them to get a job while refusing to give one just for fun and because they want subhumans to die on the streets from hypothermia or starvation.

Therapy is for people who cannot deal with fake problems with obvious solutions. Perfect for foids, for incels it's like going to tell the police that you did a crime in which you didn't get caught. Being ugly, short, autistic and sexless are practically serious crimes in soyciety. It's like what happens to convicted rapists when they get released from prison. Almost everyone will hate them afterwards, keep distance from them and some want to attack them.

I'd be fired for agreeing with their "depression" and not offering empty platitudes, bluepilled hope, and bullshit for them to do.