Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being a popular incel.co poster enough to ascend through statusmaxxing?

Yeah that's why I'm trying to pass Cuyen because girls like guys who post on incel forums all day

Make me popular and lets see, will it help to attract cute teen girls or pretty thots

Absolutely, any doubt.

If you are a 5/10, 5'9 white guy who goes on the news or youtube to represent incels, then yes.

I show girls my post count, I get their number, it's as simple as that

I show girls my avi but it isn’t enough to get some pussy

lol no, maybe of you're ritalincel or something

Yes you will have literally tens of thousands of foids if not millions lining up to do hours long interview sessions with you since 100 page long thesis on incels mean automatic A for fancy and prestigious university degree right now also international fame. And the longest thesis prolly will win TIME magazine person of the year and be on good morning America and tonight show.

No ffs an incel will be an incel forever it dosen’t matter if he gets rich or gets clout he will still be ugly as sin at the end of the day and no female will want to be with him if not for any materialistic reason

Yes, women soak their panties whenever I show them Cuyen's post count. They tell me they want him to slay them.

The LOLest LOL ever

Yes you will have literally tens of thousands of foids if not millions lining up to do hours long interview sessions with you since 100 page long thesis on incels mean automatic A for fancy and prestigious university degree right now also international fame. And the longest thesis prolly will win TIME magazine person of the year and be on good morning America and tonight show.
We can sell them interviews in exchange for fucking the stacy interviewers. Cuck if you do the interview for free.
No ffs an incel will be an incel forever it dosen’t matterif he geta rich gets clout he will still be ugly as sin at the end of the say and no female will want to be with him if not for any materialistic reason
Getting materialistic pussy is better than no pussy.

Yes
7C663A27 AC11 4377 8561 C7D046DEBAD9

No, if no one knows you. You have to get your face out there or become a moderator or admin. Then you can cash in on the private messages.

We can sell them interviews in exchange for fucking the stacy interviewers. Cuck if you do the interview for free.

Getting materialistic pussy is better than no pussy.
Yeah and when she has rinses you of all of your money, makes you broke and leaves you then was the pussy worth it?

Never put pussy on a pedestal literally half of the population has one.

Yes, i'll show my poscount to a foid and see how it goes

Yeah and when she has rinses you of all of your money and leaves you then was the pussy worth it?

Never put pussy on a pedestal literally half of the population has one.
I'll never marry or live with them, but I don't mind to use some money or status to fuck them a few times.

No, but FBI might notice you. :feelshmm:

Make me popular and lets see, will it help to attract cute teen girls or pretty thots
same
also Knajjd has been talked about by women on other sites, they wanted to date and fuck him lol

They spy on people all the time on social media
I doubt the government would allow them. They would blow their cover by complaining about everything they find