Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is being a hapa/ quapa unluckier with the lack of NT than being black or mexican

?

• Hapa

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Black is still worse because of ghetto failo, same iwth spics.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I've kinda been wondering.

depends on where you live a bit

Being a quapa is better than being hapa and black/Mexican since you are most likely to be white passing because there is more white blood in them. You effectively just get the whole JBW package. As for hapas, they usually have it worse than blacks or Mexicans since they are most likely to just look like neotenous asians. Women hate neoteny and would rather just date some masculine black or spic even if he's uglier than the hapa.

Last edited:
It's better to be a nigger than a hapa since you enjoy a whole month dedicated to your species (black month). Also white cucks kiss your feet and lick your ass.

Being a Mexican is already being hapa since you are the product of spaniards colonizing indigenous pussy.

Hapa have the lowest NT rates among all people

Last edited:
It's better to be a nigger than a hapa since you enjoy a whole month dedicated to your species (black month). Also white cucks kiss your feet and lick your ass.

Being a Mexican is already being hapa since you are the product of spaniards colonizing indigenous pussy.

Hapa have the lowest NT rates among all people
sea hapas have the lowest nt rate

90yo father and 20yo filipina with 90iq

east asian hapas are above sea hapas and full east asians in nt

Exactly .Sad for them but they still mog hard the local population.

east asian hapas are above sea hapas and full east asians in nt
should; shit-hapas larp as east asian japanese hapas in your opinion?

Eurasians are regarded as equally attractive as full White men by WHITE TOILETS, Asian toilets already have a strong preference for White features. So Eurasian men slay in the Orient and they are regarded as equals in the Occident.

The idea that Eurasian men are uniquely ugly is just cope by ugly Eurasian men who were born to ugly JBWmaxxing parents, they are just as incel as their White fathers.

Thai people have the same IQ as Europeans due to their large amount of Chinese admixture (more than 50% of Thai people have recent Chinese ancestors), Vietnamese people are genetically almost indistinguishable from Southern Chinese (this is why 23&me lists them as "Chinese and Vietnamese") and have the same superior IQ's when they grow up in similar environments as full Chinese.

Hmong people are uniquely stupid, not only do they behave like Africans and Mexicans, have big feminine asses like Africans and Mexicans, and dress like Africans and Mexicans, but they also have Mexican level IQ's (still higher than Africans).

Pinoys are dumber, but they are more emotionally stable, less shy, more extroverted, Etc. culturally they are indistinguishable from Westerners and integrate well into Western societies (the Philippines is culturally Western, but has Asian cuisine).

Being Asian is ALWAYS better than being African.

Kind of true, indigenous Americans are Mongoloids which is the same race as Asians, many Peruvians and Ecuadorians told me that Dutch people often mistake them for Indonesians... I don't blame them.

Many Eurasians can unironically pass off as Mexicans.

Half-French half-First Nation = Métis.

This guy unironically looks like an Indo (half-Dutch, half-Indonesian).

I know a Filipina (from Leyte, living in Ilocos Norte) with an American grand-father and an American surname that looks EXACTLY like this Mexican Mestiza.

Many Mexicans are partially White or even majority White, many Mexicans can pass off as White in any country but America because Americans are trained to sniff out any non-White feature.

Hapas are walking mental problems

Many Mexicans are partially White or even majority White, many Mexicans can pass off as White in any country but America because Americans are trained to sniff out any non-White feature.
Why do you think so

i am a hapa and my friends would always say that i look like i have down syndrome. though at least my skin isn't black

i am a hapa and my friends would always say that i look like i have down syndrome. though at least my skin isn't black
Dm me a pic

What about Keanu reeves Hapas are they chad